• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#132 Ditto
normal.gif

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
yay 1st post! anyway if I can get a foreign ditto from someone with a japanese game next week I would really appreciate. Sine I don't have black yet I am also willing to trade something from 4th gen

Ju-da-su

I have one and a half box of legit JP Ditto, mostly with at least 1 perfect IV stat. The box is bound to grow sometimes, since I'm hunting for more. Won't going to ask for anything special for this (plus, I doubt anyone would want to trade if I even try saying what I really want), so just PM me with whatever you think you can offer. I'll have a look. I don't mind taking Gen 4 stuff for them as well.

CheetahCurtis

im looking for a ditto, doesnt matter what location its from or its level. I have got 3 badges so I cant get one myself. Please reply or message me. Need ditto so I can breed Oshawott, I can send Oshawott after I get one.

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
anyone have a ditto?

will trade for anything (except legendarys)

Black FC: 0389-8081-4375
White FC: 3009-7392-4895

Please PM if we can trade

Last edited:

siny

i am looking for a Japanish Ditto,

I hope somebody can help me. i realy don't have alot to offer just got my first badge

Dj-sprat

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for a Japanesse Ditto!
I offer any starter from the 5th gen
PM me if anyone is interested please

phil2512

master trainer
looking for a ditto anything will do for bredding please pm friend code below

OPTICS

I'd like a Ditto, please. I'm at the 2nd gym so I'm not sure I have access to anything you want.

0733 4048 3988

Last edited:

Seyriu

I'm looking for a Ditto too, can offer a Master Ball/Heart Scales or an Axew/Zoroark once I can breed it with the Ditto.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
Offering UT Shiny BOLD natured Ditto, unsure of I.Vs. Fully legit, would like Shiny Rufflet/Oshawott or any other ut 5th gen shiny (Other then Blitzle)

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
I'm looking for a Japanese Ditto, can almost breed everything just PM me and I'll see what I can do. :D
EDIT: I can breed almost everything on Diamond. If you want something from the 5th Gen, PM me and I'll see what I have for you. :D

Last edited:

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
japanese ditto

everyone who is looking for japanese ditto talk to Ju-da-su
he has alot to trade

Dragonitor

<- Shiny Hunter
everyone who is looking for japanese ditto talk to Ju-da-su
he has alot to trade
I did but he only ask me for a 5th Gen Shiny and nothing else :( So thanks for the tip but it didn't help :(

Quillish

Hey people i realy need a ditto to breed pokemon in white if someone could help me that would be great. thanks pm me

Seno

Spirit Trainer
I need a Ditto, Would like to breed my Male Oshowatt but it is not happening without ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.