• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leelah

daRk ♀ pkMn
Hey you guys, I'm looking for a Ditto... I don't care about the stats, but it'd make things easier for me to fix up my started Pokemon. I think I got a weak one.

Anyone willing to do me the favor, please? : >
I can offer my Simisear, but I'll also trade out my Archen. If you'd give it to me for free, that would be pretty rockin' too!

Golden_Arcanine

Looking for a Japanese Ditto, PM me if you have one.

Sunshine72

Hope Rides Alone
I'm offering a Hardy nature Japanese Ditto. PM or VM with offers. :)

Mala

Hi I'm looking for a couple for dittos. I need 2 of them for breeding purposes please! If anyone can trade me 2 dittos I would be very very gracious. I would prefer any foreign dittos. (Non-American/English) I can offer fodder. I have Pokemon Black and can offer Black exclusives.

PM please :)

Hi, I am looking for a Modest Ditto, let me know what pokemon you want and I will see if I have it. Please PM or VM me, thanks!

Edit: Never mind, I do not need one.

Last edited:
Looking for a Ditto with perfect IVs. Preferably legit, any nature or language. Can offer any breedable mon from Generation 4 and back (MAYBE 5th gen, too, but doubtful), pokerus, shiny legendary dogs or celebi. PM me if interested.

I realize that's a somewhat lopsided trade, so I can trade multiple mons and/or a Master Ball if you agree to some additional terms for security purposes

Last edited:

Enixale

Looking for a foreign Ditto, offering an English Ditto, Black exclusives, or Zorua.

Last edited:

Hi there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have both a shiny Japanese Ditto and a non-shiny Japanese Ditto up for trade. Looking for any 5th gen shinies. Pm with offers.

ktribal

I have an extra Adamant and Calm Ditto, looking for previous gen starters/ black exclusives except for vullaby, gothi, and cotton. PM me with offers also.

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
Have a couple extra dittos with a single flawless IV
Also have a metric F-TON of dittos with mediocre IVs but with a given nature, so PM me your offers on either.

*snow*

I am looking for any Calm nature ditto.
I can offer several egg-move pokemon: munchlax with zenheadbutt and curse, deino with dark pulse,

I can also offer ditto with relaxed nature.

Other pokemon of interest I can offer are: treecko, torchic, turtwig, lapras, bagon, gabite, timid larvesta, eevee, beldum, and lots of others on my diamond version that I can transfer.

Edit: Calm not Careful, Sorry

Last edited:

enoc

loking for oshawoot female, snivy femle, tepig female, japan ditto or german
offering: rare candy

Hey i was wondering if anyone could supply me with a foregin ditto, i can offer most pokemon. PM me if youd like to trade please

Nomisus

Hey guys.. I'm looking for a Ditto. Any Ditto would do. I just started the game so I don't have much to offer. Please PM me and maybe we could work something out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.