• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmphiife

new breeder
can offer a careful japanese ditto. i'm looking for a jolly ditto, ditto's with 31iv's in any stats or more than 1 stat (preferrebly in speed, next then either attack or sp atk) heck a perfect ditto would be awesome but thats a bit much to ask for just for a jap ditto. pm me

jonbink16

Japanese Ditto? Willing to trade lv 100 arceus for it. PM for other offers.

IEatPokemonForBreakfast

KingOfTheInterwebz
I need a japanese ditto, I can trade zoruas and starters, but that's about it :/

PersianStrike

I have a jap ditto. Looking for event pokemon.

Ziii

Don't suppose anyone would be willing to trade a japanese edition Ditto?

I'm willing to offer any starter pokemon gen 1 - 5

Zorua (Female/Male any nature)

Phione

Ditto (American Edition)

White2011

offer zekrom or cobalion for timid/adamant ditto

Tigid101

Looking for a Japanese Ditto. I can offer any breedable gen V Pokemon.

IEatPokemonForBreakfast

KingOfTheInterwebz
I'm looking for a japanese ditto, Any nature any level. I can trade an american ditto a zorua, and some items for one.

Ziii

Still looking for Japanese Ditto as well as the things in my sig.

I'm offering around Phione, Zorua, All Gen 1 to 5 starters.

Even if not listed, PM me if you are willing to trade a Japanese ditto for something else, maybe we can work something out.

\Mightyena/

I have a shiny infected with PKRS and to top it off Japanese

To trade this I'm going to need SHINY dark type EV'd Pokes

Cougardc

Hello all,

I'm a new 5th gen player that has unlocked the National 'dex. I'd love to get my hands on a ditto as I'm enjoying the breeding aspect of the game.

I really don't have anything exciting to offer. I can breed Snivy, or Osh. I have a bunch of Larvestras bred and ready to go (of varying natures). I am currently working on breeding a choice Shelmet if you'd want any specific requests there. I do have PKRS that I can infect a newly bred if you desire.

Please PM me if you are interested in trading with me as a charity case :)

Thanks!

EDIT - Got one, thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.