• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hwisun

still looking for any non-english ditto. i don't care about the nature or stats, just gotta be foreign. offering any gen 1-5 starter or a zorua. if you want, i can also help out with trade evolutions/personal trades. PM me

If anyone has a Ditto with 4 perfect IVs (will accept 3 if they are not Sp. Atk or Speed), I will breed legit (4th Gen) shinies. PM/VM me with offers. I will also accept other male pokemon in the humanshape egg group. I may (with good enough offer) also SR for shiny 4th gen legendaries upon request. Will breed multiple shinies.

I will also take nature requests, and will EV train. Will help out with trade evolutions, pokedex, etc. They are all also perfectly legit (RNG-abused). ANY male pokemon in the humanshape egg group will do (but, preferably Ditto). Again, VM or PM me with offers.

XParasite

Looking for any foreign ditto as probably a lot of others...

Will trade shiny nidoran, any of the shiny dogs, just let me know what youre looking for.

Maxwell_Heartz

Crimson Dragoon
looking for any language ditto other then english, Pm me w/ what you want in return.

PandaGuns

Looking for Flawless Ditto. Will consider non-Flawless if it's got 3+ IVs in 31 that I'm after. Offering shiny event legendary dogs, Entei and Suicine.

Offering: Japanese Ditto with any nature you might want.
Looking for:Shiny Raikou/Entei/Suicune from event or legit Jirachi.

As I haven't caught any Ditto yet, I could catch one with whichever nature you'd like it to have. I'll just catch it on my Japanese HG or SS and transfer it to Black/White so trading's easier (the shiny dog events were on Black/White, right?).

What I'm looking for might be a bit weird, but those really are the only Pokémon I want, I'm not going to give anyone a Ditto just to give them one, I want something I need in return. PM or reply here to work out a deal.

Gamesgtd

Looking for foreign ditto, regardless of nature, or IVS.

In return I will trade/breed any Munna wanted ex: Adamant Nature ,Synchronize, or will hatch a Snivy to the specific nature/ gende/ movesets of your preferred

DECE

I would appreciate to trade for a ditto that is not in english, I don't have much to offer but lvl Zorua, Beldum or Oshawott. PM me if interested.

Ai7iS

Head Forum Moderator
I am looking for a ditto that is foreign to the United States and has at least two perfect IV's. I know this trade might sound ridiculous, but, if it is worth it, I am willing to trade one of my shiny pokemon: pidove or flygon(trained), or any shiny Zoroark event activating legendary dog. I will also be willing to trade two if it has IV's max, though it is doubtful that I will get this trade. If you do want anything else please message me and I'll see if I have it. Thanks!

Last edited:

Fornen

only at 3rd gym and need ditto

I'm only at the third gym and have pokemon that i want to keep and trade and considering there are no wild ditto till near the end...

I will take any level, location, or IV's. PM me you friend code and wanted pokemon to trade.

Willing to trade from the meager pokemon that are avaiable at the beginning:
:531::511::543::532::562::572::561::551::509::559::539::496::568::506::527::557::548::556::547::504::546::535::523::574:
I also have a roggenrola, munna, pansear, darumaka, and a palpitoad.

Nevermind I found one.

Last edited:

Genkin

Trade-aholic
Looking for Foreign Ditto, PM me for REASONABLE offer.

KoM

Average Trainer
I have a Japanese ditto up for grabs, PM with offers.
-Traded-

Last edited:

pipes

Looking for a non-english ditto, will trade my zekrom as I hate him or alternatively an english ditto.

PM!

Kewzu

Have Jap Ditto's for trade pm me offers

Status
Not open for further replies.