• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slowking12

Trick Room User
I'm currently on a shiny hunt for a beldum using the masuda method, but I habe hatched over 300 beldum eggs and no shiny yet, I have a Japanese Ditto to offer to anyone that RNG me a shiny Brave Nature Beldum with 30/31/31/7/20/0 ivs. PM ME

K1B2

Forecaster
I'm offering my legit gamestop event shiny Entei and a shiny Azelf for a ditto, any region, with flawless IVs. Hacked or cloned pokemon would be acceptable. Looking to trade before Friday if possible. Let me know if you own such a ditto but want other pokemon. Thanks!

manaphy72

i have a ditto so if anyone wants it just contact me on VM or PM

Percentful

Offering Japenese ditto for any flawless ditto, shinies, evds, or iv breds. Pm me with an offer!

tyty

Poke Dealer
I'm looking for a non-english flawless ditto. I'm not real picky about the nature or anything, just as long as its non-english and flawless. I have a bunch of stuff to offer including shinies, flawless shinies, and other stuff. Please PM if you have one!

Shish777

Jolly Ditto

I'm looking for a Jolly Ditto. I have lots to offer. PM me if interested.

Deadbeat

I have two flawless dittos with mild and lax as their natures. Looking for rare dw females and a dw charizard. Will also accept reasonable offers such as other very good ived pokemon and certain legendaries and shinies. No hacks please, only rng abuse if anything.

Roxas013

Pirate King
im looking 4 any ditto. i need it 4 breeding cuz i cant capture my own ditto rite now. i can offer any black exclusives except vullaby. jus pm me

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
i have 3 japanese dittos available to trade! im looking mostly for the three regi's, or subway items.

McLucky

Hi there! Looking for any old ditto for breeding purposes. I'm early in the game, so I don't have much to offer, although I do have a zorua that I can breed for you once I get the ditto. :) PM/VM me!

EDIT: Ditto acquired!

Last edited:

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
Im looking for a flawless ditto. I can offer shinies, ev trained, or many items/egg moves/DW females.

I have lots of japanese Dittos up for trade, some with good natures. PM if you want. LF events, IV'd and EV'd Pokémon, shinies and another good offers. :D

thepartyturtle

FTW STX SXE
Hey I'm looking for a Flawless ditto. Off the top of my head of stuff I have to offer, I can think of a shiny cubone, shiny weepinbell, japanese ditto... I've got some other stuff.

I also have dittos with 30+ IV's in certain stats that I might trade for other stuff if anyone is interested. I've been using those to breed but... I'd rather have a flawless one. Let me know!

Yushika

Yushi
Looking for any ditto really, preferably Japanese, or even flawless if you love me. ;) But that's probably not going to happen, lol. I can breed anyone a zorua or eevee of any nature they wish for a ditto. I need the ditto for breeding.

mienshou123

im looking for a ditto with imposter. offering a shiney adamant ditto. pm if interested.

Slowking12

Trick Room User
I currently have 1 Japanese Ditto, Max defense iv,
I want : a Shiny solosis, Quiet nature with 0 iv in speed, good sp defense and defense ivs, 31 Hp and 31 sp attack for TRICK ROOM. If you can RNG me one, please PM ME

Status
Not open for further replies.