• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarfan101

hey im looking for a japanese ditto, it would be good if it had decent ivs but not a neccesity. i can trade ev items. pm me to work something out

White2011

Looking for an adamant ditto.
Also offering a japanese timid ditto
Vm me

Last edited:

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I just transferred another 4 japanese dittos to white version. pm me good offers only.

Kyiri

Crazy Pokémon Lady
Looking for a truly Flawless Ditto -- trading practically anything you want for it, if I don't have it, I'll find it.

Also looking for Dittos of any quality possessing Natures I don't have. Foreign is a bonus. I need anything but Adamant, Hardy, and Naive.

I'll also trade for a Ditto if it has at least one Flawless stat. If you're not sure if your ditto has a flawless stat, go to Nimbasa City, talk to the first NPC in the Battle Subway (Gear Station). He'll tell you what he thinks of it, and pick a stat, or stats, as a reply.. if it says "it couldn't be better", that's a 31 in that stat, far as I know.

I have many egg move pokemon to trade, as well as events and legendaries (so you don't have to go back and play R/S/E, LF/FR, D/P, P/SS/HG, etc) so just let me know. I'm willing to breed custom Pokemon for you, I still have full access to Gen IV.

xJeremyx

Looking for a shiny japonese ditto. i have to offer all pokemon from kanto-johto in base form not legendaries not shinys. and antohers from unova hoem and sinoh and dw females. just pm if u have what i looking for.

ROACHSHACK

I need a foreign ditto. Im in the U.S. so German, Australian, Japanese, whatever. Thank you for your consideration.

I'm looking for a foreign ditto (anything not from the US), I don't have too much to give in return since I started a whole new playthrough, but PM if you're feeling charitable.

<3

PokaPoka

⚜Pokémon Sommelier⚜
I also need a japanese ditto, I have many female mudkips, if thats of any interest PM! :D

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
i have japanese flawless ditto. vm me if your interested. i am willing to give them away but a pokedex filler would be nice

White2011

Looking for foreign dittos

kano6913

Looking for a ditto from a different region, I'm from UK
I can get a ditto to trade back for it if you want or PM for what you want
Cheers

Zether-Man

Pokemon poet/Trader
Have LvL. 10 Ditto up for trade looking for offers.

thekorean

Looking for Modest and adamant natured Dittos. Offering Evolutionary stones and choice items.

kano6913

Just caught a Adamant Ditto, PM or VM me offers

kaechi

Looking for ditto.. any level/nature will do
Pokemon White: 3396 - 7489 - 2959

Status
Not open for further replies.