• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Quote: Hi I'm looking for a dw shiny ditto. I Will give à lot. PM me if you want to make à trade.

I don't think that DW Ditto has been released. If it were, I'd be here asking for it.

Ausgirl

Looking for a FLAWLESS or NEAR FLAWLESS Adamant Ditto. Offering any event in my trade shop. PM me for further info.

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I still have jpn ditto if anyone is interested.

iLLBlueMisT

Electric Master
LF japanese ditto.

What I have to offer:

Elemental Punches Elekid w/ cross chop
Spiritbomb w/ pain split
DW F Stunky
DW eevee with wish, can be male or female
DW Abra

Mycul99

I have 8 Dittos to trade...

They are..

1) Japanese Impish with IVs (31/31/01/31/31/31)
2) Japanese Timid with IVs (31/20/31/31/31/31)
3) Japanese Bold with Ivs (31/20/31/31/31/31)
4) Japanese Careful with IVs (31/31/01/31/31/31)
5) Japanese Sassy With IVs (31/31/31/00/31/00)
6) Japanese Timid with IVs (31/30/30/30/30/30)
7) English Timid with IVs (31/27/31/31/31/31)
8) Japanese Calm With IVs (31/20/31/31/31/31)

I am After Some DWf for these Dittos...

Rattata, Meowth, Mankey, Tentacruel, Seel, Drowzee, Rhyhorn, Horsea, Scyther, Omanyte, Marill, Sudowoodo, Wooper, Girafarig, Snubbell, Teddiursula, Slugma, Remoraid, Skarmory, Houndour, Phanphy, Miltank, Lavitar, Zigzagoon, Wingull, Ralts, Makuhita, Electrike, Carvanha, Numel, Torkoal, Spoink, Spinda, Trapinch, Cacnea, Corphish, Anorith, Tropius, Absol, Relicanth, Shellos, Driftloon, Buneary, Glamelow, Stunky, Hippopotas, Skorupi, Croagunk, Finneon!

Just Pm with trade enquiries, saying which number Ditto you would like!

Last edited:

kazami

Dragon Trainer
Looking for flawless adamant japanese ditto..
PM me if you have one and we can make a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.