• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalleo23

Pichu Breeder
looking for Jap ditto will trade Legendaries for LEGAL ONLY!

edit: as of 5:28 pm cst 1/25/2012 i have recieved ditto ty :)

Last edited:

Jora

Looking for any Mild Ditto. Have several Norwegian Dittos - most natures available. PM me.

syuu

suggestive cupcake
Looking for any ditto, super desperate. I can catch most white Pokemon, I have the water monkey, a water, fire, shiny and leaf stone etc etc. any help would be very appreciated.

MM02110

I'm looking for a Ditto, if you want a French Ditto, you can PM me to get yours ! ;)

Bye !

Sobe0047

Collector
Looking for a legit Japanese Ditto with Fairly good IVs.
The iVs aren't too important though -_O
Can offer a Giratina w/orb, a UT Moltres, a Zekrom, Rayquaza, or a Mewtwo for it.
PM if interested.
I can also offer Master Balls for it and Evo items.

EDIT: FOUND ONE!

Last edited:
Catching German Dittos on request (whichever nature you want).

Currently looking for the following:
- Johto starters, Treecko, Piplup, Turtwig

Trading legit for legit pokemon only. PM me if interested, thanks.

Last edited:

alypkmn

I need any Ditto at any level

well I don't have anything special to offer other than

LV 23 mightyena

LV 13 Panpour

LV 20 Pansear

LV 18 Mankey

LV 10 Igglipuff

LV 10 Phanpy

and trying to get a Snivy egg for trade( using serperior and petilil,I'm still not sure if this will work)

also I have the pokemon that Evolve by trading

Ravi

I can trade an english adamant ditto for a tornadus, darkrai, shaymin, any of the regis, zapdos, or suicune. You can also feel free to shoot me a pm with any other offers if you think i'll be willing. Just pm me if you're interested.

Evil Elf

Sand Burial Trainer
Looking for 31 IV Ditto, or at least a means of obtaining one in White. PM me, let me know what you are looking for :D

paracelsus

Looking for 31 IV Ditto, or at least a means of obtaining one in White. PM me, let me know what you are looking for :D

In your offers section, you mention shiny Zekrom and Reshiram. These are unobtainable without cheats, and thereby clearly hacks. just giving u the heads up, because that is a violation of the rules.

On a different not, LF any japanese ditto, so long as it is legit. I have a lot to offer, so PM me if you are interested

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Looking for flawless dittos, I have a few natures but I am particularly interested in adamant, jolly, and timid.

Offering egg move pokemon and dw f pokemon mostly

Evil Elf

Sand Burial Trainer
In your offers section, you mention shiny Zekrom and Reshiram. These are unobtainable without cheats, and thereby clearly hacks. just giving u the heads up, because that is a violation of the rules.

On a different not, LF any japanese ditto, so long as it is legit. I have a lot to offer, so PM me if you are interested

I know, I want them, doesn't mean I'm asking for them, it also says I want a Gaara... Not even close to Pokemon. If someone offered I'd happily take them though

Moment

Looking for a Japanese Ditto, I haven't beaten the game yet so nothing good to trade you for it. So looking for an extra.

Friend code BLK 0433-2749-8097 - Nickname Ty.

Thanks.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
looking for flawless japanese ditto

I need a DW Ditto male or female. I can offer all of kanto, unova, johto & most of sinnoh & hoenn. Please & thank you.

Hooligan

Shiny Hunter
Looking for a flawless ditto w/ any nature and any language.

I can offer:
DWf:
-Dratini
-Bagon
-Corphish
-Carvanha
-Evee
-Larvitar
-Gligar
-Vulpix
-Poliwag
-Sableye
And more; I also can breed for egg moves and rare items.

Ravi

i'll trade any starter pokemon for a flawless ditto possibly more than 1. I can trade most of the dragon pokemon as well as evee. PM if you're interested I have other pokemon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.