• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arach

Pkmn Breeder
Looking for a flawless ditto (in 2 things 31 or more)
I can offer zapdos lvl 57,zekrom lvl 93

venetrix

Kaiju trainer
Looking for a flawless Ditto (isn't everyone?) Will trade anything in my sig. PM me if interested.

Magester

Dark Trainer
I'm looking to trade my near flawless Ditto 30/31/31/31/31/30 for a flawless foreign, Japanese or such, Ditto. PM me, please.

ChrisCool

SandSlashS Trainer
I can offer legit french nicknamable dittos with various natures, just pm me with your offers . I'm looking for low-level common shinies or anything interesting (events, DW...).

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
I am looking for a non english ditto and a ditto with max atk IVs I can breed anything in my signature with 1 max IV or any nature or both.

squirrelyg

I'm looking for a Japanese Ditto for Masuda breeding purposes. Please Pm me if you have one so we can work out a deal. I do have an extra 08 gamestop Deoxys I may be willing to trade. The rest of my legendaries are either easily obtainable or I only have one of.

Last edited:

Mister Man

Hoenn Fanatic
I'm Looking for a Flawless Ditto, I have a lot to trade so PM offers. Thank you. :)

janeee

Decent trainer
Looking for a flawless Ditto. I have many eggmove pokemon and some events(not many). Really looking for a flawless Ditto. PM ME

Violetneko

Eevee and Gallade <3
Hello! I'm looking for a non-English Ditto. I want to try the Masuda method. If you're interested, please PM/VM me! :3

Miekael

Looking for a flawless non english Ditto, can offer flawless english ditto in return. PM me if you have one to trade.

Jellalz

I'm really only looking for a modest or timid ditto XD nothing fancy lol and i don't have much to offer because I'm just getting into pokemon currently competitively =(

Status
Not open for further replies.