• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tehero

Like A Boss
Looking for a Calm or Relaxed Ditto. Nothing else special about them, I just need those two natures for breeding purposes. I have DWF and DWM pokemon up for trade and can also trade a couple other pokemon. PM me to set something up

StingrayKurt

I need a japanese ditto or any other foreign ditto, I can trade any starter you would like or any other reasonable request.

Lady-hinata

The Silent Helper
I just need a regular ditto.

Golden_Arcanine

EDIT #2: Nevermind. Got one now.

Last edited:

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have 2 dittos someone gave me. Since I can catch them anytime, they're free to whoever wants em. One is timid the other is lonely. Both are English I'm afraid.

mfp94

I have a JAP ditto. Looking for a shiny shinx or shiny treecko in return for it.

Robson

DESPERATE for anykind of ditto at any level. Don't have a great deal to offer atall i'm afraid.
Message me if you feel generous :D

StarlightPegasus

Live out Loud
I have a Lv. 74 JAPANESE Ditto. Pm me any offers. :)

Ereezy

I am looking for three different Dittos, each one has to have a different perfect IV; I'm looking for one with 31 HP IV, 31 SP.A IV, and 31 SPD IV. I can trade a 31 attack IV Ditto straight up for any of the ones I want. I have bred a lot of Axews, Solosis, Drilburs, Timburs with Mach Punch and Drain Punch, and some Beldums. I am not sure of their IVS as I have not checked.

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
i have a japanese ditto im willing to part with
looking for any of these
adamant UT regigigas
Adamant UT Groudon
any deoxys
the pokemon conquest shiny rayquaza japanese event
modest natured latios

Carmichael88

I am looking for a foreign (non U.S.) Ditto, I will gladly find/breed any Pokemon you want with the exception of shinys. I have the worst luck when it comes to finding/breeding shiny and I've been playing since the 90s.

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
still offering my foreign ditto
looking for
adamant groudon
adamant regigigas
modest latios
any deoxys
shiny rayquaza event
all must be UT

Status
Not open for further replies.