• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
Looking for DW ditto.Dont care for natures/ivs/evs.

Have lots of shinies(Terrakion, kyurem, jirachi, etc),DWF(Sableye,Torchic(male adamant flawless UT),minccino,etc) and some events(Movie keldeo and meloetta, some PCNY pokes, etc)

Vm me if interested.

sagittar

Hi remind me to change this
I want a ditto with 31ivs in every stat I'm offering some shiny pokemon.
pm me with offers

Looking for any ditto. Would like to breed for friends and others. I can't offer much since i'm not very far in the game.

~Edit~
I do have a lvl 1 Zoura that i am willing to trade.

Last edited:

Dr_When

i need a dw ditto with 31 in hp
pm me if you got one for trade

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I want an imposter ditto. PLEASE. PM me for details xD

Looking for a non-english Ditto. Offers in sig

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Looking for a flawless Ditto (31 ivs in all stats) IN 4TH GEN. Will pay here in 5th Gen with evds/shiny evds/ egg moves/ or anything else you need.

Shiny_Milotic

I'm looking for 3 Dittos with the natures Naughty, Rash, and Calm.

Please let me know via PM if you have any of these! I can give you anything you need for your pokedex and have most legendaries to offer. My DW/Shiny pool is limited but I can see what I have for you. Thanks!

EDIT: Additionally, if anyone wants to get rid of any perfect IV dittos then let me know. I assume this won't be easy to get from you or find in general, so I'm not expecting anything.

Last edited:

thetoppercentage

Carry on, Flareon
Hey, was hoping to trade my American Ditto for a foreign one - the specific nationality doesn't matter. PM me if you're interested! :)

Hi
Looking for a Non-English Ditto.
Willing to trade legendarys for it
Offers in sig

Motel Vacaville

Looking for Ditto that has the charectristic CAPABLE OF TAKING HITS

Have most female DW Pokemon, and some okay shinies

PM me if you're interested and can help out

Shiny Arcanine Trainer

i have a Japanese Shiny Flawless Ditto, only looking for Shiny Flawless Pokémon with good natures, Flawless or rare Events, or Dream Radar Legendaries. PM me for offers!

mia100

I still have a ton of ditto's - japanese, english, different natures and levels. Willing to trade for rare pokemon and items. I have a complete pokedex but will consider anything really.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I have a Japanese ditto. Willing to trade for shiny azurill/marill (not touched) I'm still Doing the FC thing. Please pm me if interested.

(if you don't have shiny azurill/marill, willing to trade in for shiny pokemom - please p,m)

Thanks!

NovelEnigma

I'm looking for any Ditto of any sort that someone would be willing to trade.

I'm still relatively early on in Pokemon White so don't have a vast amount available to trade but if anyone would be able to help it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.