• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlygonParty

I'm looking for foreign (non-US) Ditto with Timid, Jolly, or Modest natures.
If you're looking for something specific (please, keep it realistic) and can offer any of these foreign Ditto, PM me!
Thanks

Shinjick

semi pro trainer
I got a shiney ditto up for trade looking for dreamworld female pokemon mostly krabby and corpish sorry for the spelling hopefuly people can understand what pokemon I mean

shinosharingan

pokemon fanatic
hey am looking for quiet a few dittos i would like one of each nature and one with a 31 iv stat in each stat preferably japanesse but any none english language game and always legit am willing to trade my ditto's of the same kind or most other pokes just wasnt to have the chance of activating the matsuda method whilst breeding pm me if you are interested

Sanguis

Gardevior Refugee
Need a japanese ditto! I want it for my subway team along with other japanese pokemon i am getting. I could get my own but i can't use Kanji exactly on a UK version .w. I only had the games for few days so i dont have much to offer, be reasonable!
My FC is :1120-7020-0584

PM me!

Shiny Arcanine Trainer

i have a Japanese Shiny Flawless Ditto, only looking for Shiny Flawless Pokémon with good natures, Flawless or rare Events, or Dream Radar Legendaries. PM me for offers!

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Seeking a Ditto with perfect IV for attack, defence and/or special defence. Can offer Growlithes with Heat Wave, Close Combat, Flare Blitz and Flamethrower, Zouras with Shadow Ball and Payback, Charmaders with Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower and Hidden Power and Dratinis with Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance and ExtremeSpeed. PM me if you have one!

Bubblezs

RNG Enthusiast
I am looking for 100% perfect and legit Japanese ditto. In exchange, I can offer 100% perfect and legit english ditto of the corresponding natures.

gally_40k

Shiny Hunter
looking for a flawless japanese ditto, have what is in my signature and can also RNG a flawless/shiny pokemon back (would be easier to get the shiny if i got the ditto first but will work with what i can) PM me if interested

Boulders

Looking for any Japanese ditto. Pm me and we'll see if we can make a deal. Please keep offers realistic

abdulmuhsee

Also looking for Japanese Ditto; any will do. I can offer Dream World Sableye, Dratini, etc., and one of the legendaries found in BW.

J_Mac

I am looking for a Ditto with a 31 Attack IV. The nature and other IVs dont matter. I can offer a dragon pulse Deino, outrage Gible, dragon pulse charmander, Unova starters, Zorua, any of the elemental monkeys, exclusives (Gothita, Rufflet, Solosis), or any other realistic request.

Last edited:

narceo3

Seeking any non-north American ditto so I can breed with the Masuda method for shinies. Any nature/IVs/etc will do, just as long as it is foreign. PM me for offer details or any specific pokemon you are looking for.

Ezro

I'm looking for flawless Ditto's (japanese Preffered)

This is what i have to offer:
All the 646 different pokemon
Shiny:
Totodile
Torchick
Buizel
Metagross
Charmander (named POP)
Chandelure
Ponyta
Rayquaza
Thundurus (Japanese)
Palkia
Ho-Oh (Japanese)
Lugia (Japanese)

I can also give all the pokemon Pokerus if you want.
I can also offer:
Vulpix with Drought Ability

Ezro

I'm looking for flawless Ditto's (japanese Preffered)

This is what i have to offer:
All the 646 different pokemon
Shiny:
Totodile
Torchick
Buizel
Metagross
Charmander (named POP)
Chandelure
Ponyta
Rayquaza
Thundurus (Japanese)
Palkia
Ho-Oh (Japanese)
Lugia (Japanese)

I can also give all the pokemon Pokerus if you want.
I can also offer:
Vulpix with Drought Ability

BattleChunk

Chunk of Battle
Looking for Foreign (non-us) ditto any nature/IV's etc. for breeding. Can trade any Unova starters, also have some charmanders, Evees and Zoruas. If your looking for something else specific let me know. My pool is limited but not dry. Please PM me for information.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have a flawless Japanese ditto. I desire a DW suicune so hard it hurts. Check my list for other wants. Ditto has limber.

Status
Not open for further replies.