• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmahX

Looking for an Imposter Ditto with either no EVs or 252 HP. Please PM me for any negotiations/offers. :)

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
Looking for a flawless Ditto, can be a hack, can be from anywhere, I really don't care how or why it came into this world, I just need one. Please PM me if you have one, I have a lot of stuff I can offer including legendaries, shinies and some events. Even a few cool items.

I would just beh totalleh happeh if yeh could get meh one. :U

frankcmu

would love to get an imposter Ditto as soon as I can in my black 2.... Lowest lvl possible... pm me with what it would take

I have a shiny Oddish I would be willing to trade

Last edited:
Looking for a shiny Ditto. Japanese a plus but not required. Willing to trade out a wish maker Jirachi for it. PM me :)

elyk800

Looking for a flawless Ditto so I can IV breed. I do not have much to offer but I have a Joltik and Shelmet with x/x/x/31/31/31 IV's from my attempted breeding. I also have the DW pokemon in my sig. Someone please trade with me!

Redplay

The Strategist
Hey guys, if anyone has a legit Ditto with either a 31 IV in Attack, or a Ditto with 31 IV's in every stat, I'd really love to trade for it. I can offer some event Pokemon, and a DW Poliwag female PM me if interested.

Please reply ASAP

Last edited:

Cy3o

looking for any ditto to breed please pm me with what you need thanks

Daimona

Hero of Truth
Offering: Ditto of any nature. If you want 31 IVs in ONE stat ask and I'll see what I can do.

Looking for: Female DW pokemon, esp. Marvel Scale Dratini, Drought Vulpix, Swift Swim Poliwag, Sheer Force Bagon.

My FC: 4857-4306-2802
My timezone: GMT+1

Hey how's it going? I'm looking for a perfect IV Ditto? I heard those are possible now a days, if anyone has one and they're willing to part with it ( I don't care how you got it ) I'd be willing to trade a Keldeo or a handful of other legendaries, thanks in advance!

PsychicPsycho

I'm trying to get a Ditto to do some breeding on my Black 2. IVs aren't particularly important, although I'd like them to be good, if possible. I can't offer too much on that game yet, only maybe the version exclusives Magby and Buneary. I've got an older White I can offer a lot more from though- I can get pretty much any breedable pokemon from there, I think. Since that trade would be a little more complicated, I'd be willing to offer 2 or more pokemon in exchange for the Ditto.

PM if interested

Edit: nevermind, I apparently can't breed until after the E4 anyway.

Last edited:

Zman83

Looking for a Ditto with 31 IVs in every stat, can be hacked, can be foreign or local, don't really have anything to offer, just want to start breeding on Black 2, message if you have one you can part ways with for next to nothing.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Looking for any non american ditto. I can offer any pokemon but meloetta, and lots of events. PM or VM me.

lolicakez

★Shiny Connoisseur★
I have a Shiny (american) Ditto. it has modest nature. limber ability. pm me if anyone is interested in trading a SHINY for it. I will only accept something shiny in return. Pm me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.