• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenKong

That one guy...
Flawless Ditto

Looking for a flawless Ditto, can be a hack, can be from anywhere, I really don't care how or why it came into this world, I just need one. Please PM me if you have one.

Looking for a non-english Ditto. Can offer any breedable, rares are in my sig

mtmaster

I am looking for a ditto that has its hidden ability legitimately. What I am willing to trade for it debatable but I won't trade Legendary Pokemon. I can breed a Vulpix with its dream world ability, and I think I have a few shiny's that I might be willing to trade, have to check my White 1 for that though.

Vyrtek

The Sickest
Looking for a foreign japanese ditto that comes from the offerers game. Personal message me and we can sort out the details via PM

Hkao

Edit: My dream pokemon doesn't exist =(

Last edited:

Sandmann XIII

I need a ditto of any kind. I don't care about the stats as long as I can use it to breed my pokemon. I have an Emboar that I could breed with it to produce a Tepig I could give away.

Hkao

completed***

Last edited:

hade15

Looking for a japanese ditto, pm if you have one

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
I need a legit foreign ditto for Masuda breeding. Pm me. Not gonna give some unreasonable legendary or something since I can get one off the Global Trade pretty easily.

dracon1

Just Monika
im willing to give my japanese ditto to someone whose willing to help me transfer my meloetta and keldeo from white to black 2

shelldude400

If anyone has a Serious DW Ditto I'll be happy to trade something for it :)
PM me if interested.

Fightaman7

looking for legit dw ditto i have many legit dw females to offer including dratini, vulpix, poliwag, and eevee!!!
pm me and we can set up a trade time

Classified

Crit Hater
Looking for a non-english ditto. preferably japanese but i dont mind anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.