• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a shiny ditto. Don't care about stats or nature, just as long as it's a legit shiny. PM me with interest, I have legendaries, fossils, rare item I can trade

mukk

looking for a calm ditto. offering legends/shinies/both in one/items...at this point i would give my last squirtle. everythings cloned though. would trade for other dittos with natures i dont have. PM me

BJPalmer85

Looking for a japanese ditto. I have legendary pokemon and a list of items to offer. PM or email (refer to sig) with offers.

B

EDIT: Trade has been made. Japanese Ditto acquired.

Last edited:
Looking for a non-english Ditto. Can offer any breedable. Rare offers in sig

Hkao

Need: 31 SpDef Ditto
Have: Pokerus, Masterball, any power item, Zorua with Sucker Punch, Gastly, DWF Dratini, DWF Smeargle, Male Dratini with Extreme Speed, some starters, Ditto with almost any nature.

Luna Wolf

PKMN Trainer Lass
I'm looking for a Asian ditto, I'm having no luck on the normal GTS all the ditto traders are after lv 1 legendaries :/

I HAVE A JAPANESE DITTO... I miiiiiight be willing to part with if for a legitimate Female Shiny Charmander. lowest level possible... would love for it to have solar power but it's not a deal breaker ;P lol please PM me with offers/details!!

Hkao

Got a japanese ditto here. Premium stuff. Maybe I am willing to trade it for legit DWF event Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle...maybe...but has to be all three. Also they have to be shiny and have flawless IVs, but it might not be a deal breaker if it isn't. =D Message me with offers/cash/your soul.

Last edited:

Hkao

Need: Ditto with 31 Sp. Def
I can offer: Pokerus, any power item, Zorua with Sucker Punch, Gastly, DWF Dratini, DWF Smeargle, Male Dratini with Extreme Speed, Ditto with almost any nature.

sjclax228

Looking for a legit ditto with 31 Speed IV's. Can offer DW Dratini, DW chatot, among others. PM me

Fightaman7

Looking for a male snorlax with self destruct or a ditto with imposter. Can trade many DWF including dratini, eevee, vulpix, and poliwag. I also have pretty much every pokemon, and am willing to breed or RNG breed any pokemon you want with desired nature and ivs for a ditto with imposter ability or a snorlax with self destruct. Pm me and we can work out a trade.

Last edited:

GreedS

Evolutionist
I'm looking for a ditto with the Imposter ability. I am willing to trade any event or legendary pokemon except for deoxys, melotta or keldo. Also I have a shiny Bouffalant, Crobat and Raichu and (Although not very rare) pokemon who come from "Distant Land" aka the Orre region. Also if you have a request of a specific pokemon I will see if I have one and I would prefer if the Ditto with Imposter was just caught and hasn't been in a battle yet.

Squirtle_Master

Leader of the Dark
I'm looking for a Japanese Ditto with an Adamant nature and another one with a Naive Nature. I can offer a Shiny Shinx or any Starter Pokemon.

My Friend Code for Pokemon White is: 0734 2792 5985

Eternalhero

Trainer/Breeder
Looking for a Japanese Ditto, please pm or vm me.

illusogen_iz-us

Trying to find someone who has a asian/japanese/foreign ditto to trade to an american copy of black 2. I can offer any of the legendaries from said game. As for something of a little more value, I could offer a Shiny Cobalion lvl 42 with Quirky Nature or a Shiny Virizion lvl 42 with Brave nature both of which I soft resetted to find, so both are legitimate shiny hunts. If your interested please feel free to send me a message. Some kind of proof the ditto is not a hack would be cool. My friend code is 4041 3906 4993

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.