• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfaotic

send smeargles
I'm looking for a Japanese Ditto for Masuda Method. I can breed Kanto, Hoenn, Unova starters, Totodile and Cyndaquil. I can also breed Pidgeys.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I need one Japanese Ditto and another normal ditto. Check my sig for offers. PM me :)

edit got it.

Last edited:

LassGabby

I wish I was a tree.
Looking for flawless Ditto. If it is not american, even better. Can offer any breedable Pokémon (including gen 6 Pokémon if you have X and Y already), some legendaries and some event Pokémon on my Black 2.

I can also offer items like rare candies, a Light Ball and EV training items. Just tell me what you want for it. I also have Pokerus. PM me, please.

Last edited:

DubstepDragonite

<3 Dubsteppp <3
Hey everyone I'm looking for a Japanese Ditto for White 2. I don't have too much to offer but if anyone has any for trade please let me know and hopefully we can work something out.

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
I can provide Japanese Ditto's for Masuda Method. Can also get specific natures, but that will take extra time, and will only get specific natures for shiny's/event pokes. PM me ya'll!

aditha12

Arceus
Hey, does anyone have a Japanese or Korean Ditto? I can trade you a Dratini, Dragonair or Dragonite. Or a english ditto.

Last edited:

KanineAwe

I am looking for dittos with 31 in any stat IV preferably not from America Have event pokemon listed in my signature and others PM if you want something i dont have listed

gerehead

Hello!
I have a Japanese ditto i obtained through the gts. Looking for a legit new or melonetta. Pm me if you are interested.
I also have some self obtained shiny event gigatina and plasma deoxys looking for a good home too.
Thanks!

PAndrews

Have 2 sets of Shiny Dialga, Palkia and Giratina for trade.

Offering one full set for an Imposter Ditto (with a decent nature).
Beyond that looking for shinies and DW Starters (with good natures) for the remaining 3

pokefanjon

master in training
looking for a japanese ditto

eeyevon

Looking for a non American Ditto. I really want to try the masuda method.

I have legit Darkrai, keldo, Deoxys, and other event pokemon. Message me please.

chyanneKupo

Dragon Trainer
Seeking a Ditto from any Region besides USA. I have a ton of Deino and Bagon to give away. PM for any other offers. I have a lot of Pokes. (XY)

SleepyBreloom

I am looking for a dittos with 31 IVs Attack. I am willing to offer a shiny litwick with pokerus or a shiny timburr with pokerus, or a lv 100 weavile ev trained to attack and speed. PM if interested.

Last edited:

scrambledgreggs

Looking for a Ditto with 0 Sp Def IV. I have:
- Female Scyther with 5 IVs (HP, Atk, Def, Sp Def, Spd)
- Female Inkay with 5 IVs (HP, Atk, Def, Sp Def, Spd)
- Ditto with 0 HP IV

I also have a lot of extra 4 IV Pokemon I could trade. Let me know if you have the Ditto and are interested!

Archaewok1

Looking for a ditto with the ability Imposter. Have all Gen 5 and lower starters for trade, as well as Ninjask, Duskull, Skitty, Claydol, and a few others. Would be willing to trade a flawless IV ditto for one with the ability Imposter.

Status
Not open for further replies.