• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

fearisathief

I've acquired a Japanese Ditto thanks to a generous user.
Again, thank you!

Last edited:

ANTIK

I´m looking for a perfect Ditto with as many perfect IV´s as possible, I offer a shiny Ditto I just caught in the Safari Friend Zone, PM with offers!

chaz17

Im looking for a non-english Ditto that has perfect IV in either it attack or special attack and speed - I have LOTS! of Legendaries and will offer them in bulk! - PM me - Gen V

fearisathief

I'm looking for a 5-6IV Ditto. It does not have to be foreign, however it would be awesome if it was! I live in Canada, in case you were wondering. Oh! The Ditto does not have to be shiny, either. In fact, I'd prefer it wasn't because that means absolutely nothing to me and I don't really want to match its value.

I'm offering what I believe is a legit shiny Virizion. No, I have not checked its IVs, so assume they're decent all around. I can give you all of its information. I received it via GTS Negotiations so I can't personally confirm its legitimacy, but everything more or less adds up so it doesn't appear obviously hacked. If you think it is, we do not have to go through with the trade!

Please PM me if you have an offer. I check Serebii daily.

EDIT I've halted my search for a 5-6IV Ditto because I wanted to get my friend a shiny Ponyta!

Last edited:

fearisathief

NEW!

I am looking for a 6iv Ditto if possible! MUST be legitimate.
I am offering a 100% legitimate shiny Metagross I caught myself.
I don't really want to trade him but if I must, I will!

PM me for its information.

Status
Not open for further replies.