• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vest

Event Collector
I can breed Eevees. I am looking for Charmander, Totodile, Torchic, Treecko, Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig, Electabuzz with electrizer, Rhydon with Protector, Magmar with magmarizer, Bagon, Gible. I will listen to any other offers via PM.

gvsugod

Looking for a shiny battle ready Umbreon, PM me with offers.

HMSKitsune

Looking for a female Eevee, have a female Zorua for trade. I'll throw in a lucky egg too if you can provide a water stone. Send PM.

Edit: Trade complete, no longer looking for either.

Last edited:

eatingleg4peanut

Master Trainer
I need one, I have...Snivy's, Tepig's, Oshawott's, Tirtouga's, Archen's, zorua's, beldum's, ditto's for trade. PM me.

Ausgirl

Hi guys I'm looking for an eevee the nature/ivs/evs don't matter.

I can offer any of the following in return:

all Unova starters
Mudkip Ice Beam
Gothita
Petilil
Solosis
Rufflet
docile Ditto (English)
Cranidos Hammer Arm
Deino Dark Pulse
Zorua Dark Pulse

swmann

Need an eevee! Nothing matters as long as its an eevee!

Can get most any Unova pokemon except snivvy, and oshawatt. PM me asap!

Sunshine72

Hope Rides Alone
Looking for an Eevee, any Eevee. I can offer Charmander w/ Dragon Dance, Outrage, and Flamethrower as egg moves, the Unova Starters, and a japanese Ditto. PM or VM me. :)

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
Looking for any female DW eevee(lution).

Will trade and trade back after hatching my own if you want to :)

Will offer any non-legendary from pokemon white (can do natures and can find decent IVs from wild ones) and those catchable in Heart Gold. :) Can do Zorua, Oshawott as well.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
looking for a dw eevee don't care about other stuff just want a dw one
I can offer any starter,any legendary except events and gen5,Black exclusives,and can offer tms,and items. please pm me if you have one and are willing to trade.

Para Noid

I am currently breeding evees i can offer any normal evee for a decent trade for a specific nature offer me through pm.

Tigersaur

Dragon Trainer
looking for shiny eevees espeon or umbreon i can trade female zorua charmander snivy tepig oshawott dratini all and all with pokerus pm me

Could you get a shiny umbreon for me please. I would get one but I'm in the middle of some major shiny hunting. I do have some pokemon u might like.

drlb26

Let's GO!
Offering Eevee, looking for Tepig or Oshawott any level. PM me. Also offering Torchic.

freakingtimbush

PKMN Trainer Timothy
I'm looking for a speed boost blaziken (if it's even out yet) and i can offer any of he eeveeluton shiny with god natures and EVs. VM me.

(only VM, If i want to PM i'll send one to you)

Seno

Spirit Trainer
Want Eevee Serious/Docile/Bashful Natures.

Can Offer Most of Starters, Zorua as well as some others.

insanemouse

Rachel the Random
I have three Lv1 Eevees I do not need. Two males and one female. PM me with offers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.