• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezlebubz

Slowbroski
I can breed Evees, just pm me with a reasonable offer and well make the trade :D

gmonsi

I'm looking for an Espeon

in exchange for one these pokemon

Virizion lvl 42
Volcarona lvl 70
Cobalion lvl 42
Terrakion lvl 42

mallows1337

seeking shiny evee and all the other stages except flareon

msg me what you want or what i can offer?

Nero Umbra

Dark Type
I really want a male eevee. I don't really care what lvl. or nature it is, just a male eevee. I have Pokemon Black version, and I'm willing to trade for my lvl 51 Zebtrika with the moves Shock Wave, Pursuit, Flame Charge, and Discharge, and I am willing to trade my lvl 51 Chandelure with the moves Will-o-wisp, Night Shade, Flame Burst, and Inferno. If anyone wants to trade, please contact me as soon as possible. Thanks.

Oister28

im looking for a shiny male eevee im willing to trade a shiny ninetails, pm me for offers

Raywex

Eevee

Looking for a eevee for Pokemon black or white, im willing tot rade any 5TH generation Pokemon for it :) Please PM me

Kewzu

Trading lvl 60 Vaporeon nicknamed named Desu and lvl 19 Flareon

Both are shiny

PM me offers

Last edited:

creature

so i got a lv 18 shiny eevee, lookin for a metal coate , shiny male ralts

creature

and i havea lv 24? shiiny espeon but that would take something awsome fir me to part with it !

rgeorge1620

Looking for Eevee, any gender and nature is fine. Can offer any starter pokemon (apart from Gen IV but should have them soon) and Zorua or Pichu. PM me if you can help.
Peace

Ihakasa

Entertain me.
LF> a modest Eevee with the egg move wish.
PM your offers :U

i still have like 20 male eevee
willing to trade
for anything i dont have
pm me offers and i will tell u what if i have it or not

citizen2kill

I have a ton of eevee eggs with egg move wish. I'm looking for latios/latias, ekans/arbok with dark pulse, legendary dogs/birds, leftovers, or power items.

pokemonnewb

I have Eevee's will take almost anything for them! Give me a PM! :)

LesPoo

LF shiny eevee, can offer shiny Ponyta, PM. Also LF Eevee in general, I'll give ya a charmander or something :) PM

Status
Not open for further replies.