1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

Discussion in 'Kanto Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orochi

orochi Well-Known Member

searching for a leafeon thats adamant, jolly or impish that already knows leaf blade
    i also have a spare shiny eevee for any pokemon in my sig

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  2. alomagicat

alomagicat Active Member

I have 4 UT Egg Hatched Eevee's PM offers for them they all know Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, With the same ability of Adaptability.

3. markahlpatton13

markahlpatton13 New Member

looking for shiny eevee or
    any shiny pokemon
    look in my sig 4 anyting u want

4. thepomster

thepomster Well-Known Member

Looking for a UT Timid Espeon with Magic bounce, can offer anything from my sig as well as lots of others pm me with what your looking for

5. BlvckChrxs

BlvckChrxs OT in Tha Hood

Would absolutely love a shiny umbreon...don't care about natures but I'd love it to be lvl 1 but if not Idc....I have a lot of legendaries to offer pm asap!

6. Squeegie

Squeegie Hey now!

Completed.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  7. Trufflesbaby

Trufflesbaby Active Member

Offering female dream world eevees.

Looking for female dream world Illumise, tentacool, smeargle, and slowpoke.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  8. Smity

Smity Member

Hi i am looking for an UT female shiny bold nature Eevee with the move wish. I dont have much offer except a event victini

9. SBDevil

SBDevil New Member

have a female Espeon with egg move shadow ball, really want an abra, but pm me with any and all offers

10. Zanny

Zanny Cosplayer

I have a bunch of regular Eevees both male and female. Can have Pokerus.

11. kazami

kazami Dragon Trainer

Looking for a female dw eevee with timid nature
    In exchange I can offer you another female dw pokemon, PM me your wants and if I have them we'll trade

12. mogan3

mogan3 Wanna trade

looking for the evee and evee evolutions shiny

13. ChrishMC

ChrishMC Member

I have lots of DWF Eevee that I'm offering. PM me with offers :)

14. PokemonFarmer

PokemonFarmer ThePokemonFarmer

MASTER POKEMON BREEDER - THE POKEMON FARMER

I am now offering my Pokemon breeding services for those trainers who are looking for a specialized Eevee or its evolutions. If you are looking for just "any old Eevee" or illegitimate Pokemon then please look elsewhere as I'm not your guy. I specialize in helping trainers obtain the Pokemon they want and am always looking for a breeding challenge.

As a special bonus to my customers, I will properly EV train and evolve your specialized Eevee to your heart's content. You may place your order with me today by sending me a PM. Please allow 12-24 hours for a response.

+++++++++
    PAYMENTS
    +++++++++

I will accept nearly any trade offer for my services, no matter how difficult the request is to complete, but it would be nice to receive a truly worthwhile offer from time to time.

DO NOT OFFER HACKS! The Pokemon I receive from trades will either be released, used for other trades, or added to my personal collection or team. If it is discovered that a trainer has provided me with a hacked Pokemon then I will no longer be able to do business with said trainer.

15. Explodingcows

Explodingcows Beginning Breeder

Looking for an Espeon, its my fav pokemon so I really want it. I don't have mutch, but i can breed a Snivy, Squirtle, Charmander, and a Torchic if anyone interested PLZ PM. unite this man with an espeon!

16. Starmie

Starmie Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm offering to trade a female dream world Eevee for a dream world Poliwag.

Please Private Message me and we can make a trade.

Thanks

17. ilovelatias

ilovelatias Danisnotonfire<3

I'm looking for a shiny eevee, don't have much to offer but pm me.

18. crazywiller1

crazywiller1 Member

Looking for an Espeon with the ability Magic Bounce, or a female DW Eevee...have a few decent offers to make, PM me for more info.

19. Shaymin123

Shaymin123 New Member

I am Looking For A Legit or cloned Dream World Eevee Evolution, any as long as it is female, OR a female Eevee with its hidden Ability.

I Can offer any of the starter Pokemon all legit
    Game Stop Jirachi legit un touched
    WishMaker Jirachi legit un touched
    Game Stop Pichu legit un touched
    TRU Arceus legit un touched
    If you have a specific request Just PM and Maybe we can work something out :) Thank you :D

20. Summer of the Vulpix

Summer of the Vulpix Go with the Flow

Can breed eevees, pm me if interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.