• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

Status
Not open for further replies.

White2011

Trading jolly/bold eevee with wish, pm me

SketchyGargoyle

i have a shiny vaporeon. if anyone wants one, let me know. id prefer a shiny in return. but im willing to accept a tornadus or manaphy too.

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got a lv 100 shiny Eevee. Looking for any nice shiny in return, or stuff from my sig. PM me for offers! :)

Recovery 8

Rocket Boss
Looking for Evee with Relaxed Nature. Pm me for offers.

I have eevee's to trade! pm me with your offers!

Invisible Puma

I need a shiny eevee any level just pm for any requests or offers

kyuubi rasengan

i need eevee pm me with trade

free2be_any1

looking for an eevee :) have mostly anything breedable from generation 5! plus psyduck, cubone, and a few other past generation pokemon.

Lucky Applejack

hug a quagsire today
I've been posting on here a lot so sorry guys. But I still have around 3 boxes full of eevees, so if you want one i'll give you two for the price of one (in other words I'd like a legitimate trade for the first, but you'll get the second one by giving me any pokemon: pidove, lillipup, i'm just going to send it to the wild anyway) Just PM me and I'll do my best to get back to you in a reasonable time frame. Thanks and have an awesome day!

Throhlurk

Extremespeeder
I need a modest eevee, preferably untrained

Kewzu

Looking for Male Wish Eevee preferably Bold but it dosent matter

TRADED

Last edited:

theverybest

That noone ever was?
I'm looking for an eevee, any nature is fine really. Ideally a male wish eevee or any female eevee. I'll be online and I want this ASAP so please PM me. :) I have stuff to offer.

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
Can offer Timid Eevees. Looking for a Metal Coat, or a Jolly-natured Shellder with egg move Rock Blast and the ability Skill Link.

Those are a bit specific, so I've got some easier requests...

Larvitar
Treecko
Grotle
Dark Pulse Deino

May also be able to spare elemental stone for evos if I have enough for extra incentive.

Arctic Amos

3353 3526 0984
got loads of shadowball ut egg eevee's variety of natyures pm me for dets

Kewzu

have a shiny eevee PM me offers

Status
Not open for further replies.