• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJux

Offering Shiny Leafeon for any other Shiny. Nickname: Gepetto

Lucky Applejack

hug a quagsire today
I have box loads of eevees guys. i am simply looking for previous generation pokemon (i.e. gens. 1-4) AND, i'll give you a second eevee free! meaning that it doesn't matter what you give me! pm me any time, i really need to give these guys a good home!

ashisghey

I could use a Wish Eevee, preferably with natures and IVs geared towards having a nice Vaporeon. Or just a good Vaporeon. Pm me to tell me what you'd want in return.

Sabrewolfe

Looking for an Eevee for my Pokemon White.
It doesn't matter what nature / IV / EV spread etc.

TRMshadow

Arcanine Breeder
Looking for Espeon with Morning Sun or lv. 65-70 Espeon. Will offer just about anything. PM me with inquiries.

Bad_Apple!!

Ghost Fiend
Looking for any MALE Eevee with the egg move Wish.

PM me and I'll do my best to get you what you want.

As far as Pokémon, I can offer...

Treeko
Abra
Black Exclusives
White Exclusives
Cryogonal
Tynamo

There's also several other past gens as well.

Offer closed

Last edited:

DaveXorPoke

Hey gang!

I'm currently working on becoming a Pokemon breeder and am trying to fill some holes in my starting lineup before offering a PokeStore! If you can help i'd greatly appreciate it!!

All pokemon can be infected with PokeRus! if desired :)

Looking for:

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Mudkip
Treecko
Torchic
Chimchar
Piplup
Eevee (wish would be nice. but not a dealbreaker)
Black Specific Pokemon (e.g Gothita, Tornadus (heh. wishful thinking))

Offering:

Archen
Abra
Charmander w/ Flamethrower And Dragon Pulse
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Larvesta
Oshawott w/ Surf and Waterfall
Snivy w/ Energy Ball
Tepig
Tirtouga
Smoochum
Zorua

*Zorua*

Pika?
I have many Eevee, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Leafeon and Glaceon. PM me if you're interested.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I am looking for a female japanese eevee,don't care about stats or other stuff just want a female and japanese one for breeding.I can offer any gen 1-5 pokemon except legendaries and final evolve forms.please vm me if you have one you are willing to trade.
I will not trade shinies or events so do not ask.

igy450

Hi all

I'm after a Squirtle, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup and Eevee

But what do I have to offer to you? Well I dont have the largest collection, but If you have Pokemon White, I can do my best to get you any of the Black only Pokemon, but I also have:

Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Snivy, Oshawott and the awesome Munchlax :)

If your interested in my offer please PM me and we can set up the trade.

My friend code is: 2623 1922 2871

Thanks

imabird182

I just lost everything on Pokemon White due to someone jacking my DS while I was at work. =/

So, I went and picked up Black today, and now I'm desperate for an eevee. All I have to offer is a Snivy and any of the crap pokemon you pick up early in Black. I'm usually not this desperate and whiney, but yeah, help?

Abhorsen5000

Pokèmon Veteran
wanting a shiny eevee, i have shines in my sig and others not listed, also have events, ashs pikachu,wishmaker jirachi,and mystery mew
IF not shiny eevee then any DW eeveloution. Idk which one. If you can get them all for me and they are legit and low lvl enough ill give you alot

Last edited:
can breed eevee (with wish if you would like)
looking for a kecleon or tauros (i also need the 3 regis and palkia so if you can offer them i can offer this and many other pokes)
PM me if you can do any of those

Kameinu

Arooo!
Have Eevees with Wish. All natures, except Modest and Bold. Trade them for anything but hacks.

PM me if interested.

Primera Stark

Wicked like Gengar
Has: Numerous UT lv 1 Eevees

Want: Good Water Pokemons or any previous Gen Pokemons, really.

Just PM me and see if you have something that I dont have yet. =)

dragon599

Anybody have a female Eevee that they can trade to me? I'm sort of a n00b and only have Elemental Monkeys and Archen (Also Larvesta if you can wait for me to hatch the eggs)

DBrim

Looking for an Eevee, any eevee. Don't have a whole lot to offer in return, though (dream world Shinx/Surskitt good enough?). Let me know.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
3 Shiny Eevee's for trade in HeartGold

Status
Not open for further replies.