• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlowerThanZero

Looking for Eevee

Hey I am looking for a Female Eevee with the hidden ability Anticipation! If anyone has one to spare I would be more than happy to trade a Shiny Starly as I know how sought after those Eevees are. Please PM me if you are interested! Ill be online for a couple more hours but if you cant get in contact with me tonight I'll be back tomorrow too!
If you want some other DW pokemon for it I might can do that but none of them are hard to get ones.

Last edited:

KimmyC

Looking for a female DW eevee. Nature doesn't matter to me. PM me please.

Ariel_RnR

Hi! I can breed an Eevee for anyone who want it.
Im looking for any of 1-4 starters. Send me a PM if you are intrested.

Ju-da-su

Offering LEGIT female DW Eevee!

I also have Pokemon Labyrinth (JP Eeveelution event) Lonely DW Umbreon (DW Bulletin) and RNG'd Timid/Modest HP Ice DW Jolteon (OT: Mat. This is the Eeveelution he got from that event, thus is his only really legit Eeveelution).

Looking for DW starters except Bulbasaur and Treeko and DW Porygon (Must have proof of legitimacy). I can also take good IV/nature shiny or event for it.

=======================================

I also shiny Calm Eevee (with Wish and Yawn), shiny Timid Eevee (with Helping Hand), shiny Calm Flareon (Wish, Protect, Flamethrower and Toxic), all RNG'd and FLAWLESS.

Will trade for DW events or RNG'd shiny or event pokemon.

PM/VM if you're interested.

Avarikqa

Avarikqa
Umm, i'm looking for the following Dream World Eevee evolutions:

Vaporeon with the ability Hydration
Flareon with the ability Guts
Espeon with the ability Magic Bounce
Umbreon with the ability Inner Focus
Leafeon with the ability Chlorophyll
and Glaceon with the ability Ice Body.

I wouldn't mind trading for their pre-evolved forms too. Willing to trade shinies for them. Pls message me if you're interested :)

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
Looking for DW female Eevee, offering:

- Lv 1 Male Ferroseed with 31 Atk IVs, Leech Seed and Spikes (x8)
- Lv 1 Male/Female Horsea with 31 HP IVs, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump (x6)
- Lv 1 Male Adamant/Jolly DW Aerodactyl with Roost (x3)
- Lv 1 Male/Female DW Dratini (x7)

PM me if interested.

Naturus

Got a DW Eevee finally, can breed for you guys. Wants: Jolteon(non-DW)with wish/Thundurus with Timid nature and 31EVs in SpA and Spe

Last edited:

EmpoleonFan

Water Type Lover
Hello,
Looking for a female dream world Eevee from the current Japan Pokemon Cafe Promotion.
Please PM me if interested with a offer you would like in return.

Last edited:

RumZ

Permanent Dreamer
I currently have DW Eevee female for distribution. x91 extra eggs than reserved. I guess it wasn't a hot a ticket as I thought. Hatched about... 600 eggs.

So if you need one... let me know.. I have a 'few'.

Last edited:

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
Looking for SHINY EEVEE!!!!! female or male DOESN'T matter, The one from the 2010 championships thing! PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Offering Starter eggs or Eevee's Or ZORUA'S!!!!

bean1706

Looking for a female UT wish eevee. Preferably with good special defense, Defense and Hp IV but doesn't matter if yours doesn't have them.

Willing to trade dream world females and others pokemon.

Pm me if you have one.

Pikachu831693

I have 2 eevees that I want to give away. Untouched and are lvl 1.

a 6
d 5
sp a 6
sp d 6
s 6

a 6
d 6
sp a 5
sp d 6
s 6

Both know tail whip, tackle, and helping hand. Both know Run Away.

Panda6243

Novice Trainer
Looking for a Dreamworld Female Eevee. Willing to trade any of the DW pokemon in my signature. Happy to go out of my way for any breeding specifics you might want. Send me a PM! I'm quite accommodating!

EDIT:

Trade completed, thanks Alex048

Last edited:

loserking

Silver forever
Offering female dw eevee and can breed wish eevee
LF good iv'd and natured ut's and shinies

Purrloin

THIS! IS! MY RIFLE!
I can breed DW Eevees, looking for Power items and Rare Candies, preferably Power Items.

VolcaronaZero

Claydol User
Looking for a Timid/Modest DW Espeon. Looking for around a Lv. 50 one. Will offer Lv.70 Quirky Druddigon.

Status
Not open for further replies.