• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar11891

Grass-Type Trainer
I have a bunch of DW eevees that I've bred. I have several different natures (and if I don't have the nature you want, I'll be breeding more) and I can give them pokerus (non-hacked) upon request. PM me if interested.

Trufflesbaby

I don't know if eevee has been released into the dreamworld but if someone can has a female dreamworld eevee. Ill be willing to trade for one

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
1) I r haz a DW Eevee, Shiny DW Eevee, DW Eeveelutions, and Shiny DW Eeveelutions. U c@n PM mee or check mai shop 4 offerz and wut i already haz.

2) I have a DW Eevee, Shiny DW Eevee, DW Eeveelutions, and Shiny DW Eeveelutions. You can PM me or check my shop for what I already have, or to offer what you have.

JRB24

looking for a female eevee can trade any pokemon i'm breeding

EDIT: Trade done thanks to Danny1221

Last edited:

PhoenixM

Pokemon Master
I am seeking a Female Dream World Eevee. I have many things to offer in return. PM me what you want and we can work from there.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I have alot of Eevees with the normal egg moves and I have eevee with the egg moves listed in my shop

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
Have a lv.26 flareon, female on 5th gen im willing to give away!
PM me w/ offers!
YOU CAN BREED EEVEE'S WITH IT! THE EGG WILL NOT HATCH INTO A FLAREON!

Last edited:

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
Have a ton of Eevees to trade. All the ready ones are male, have various natures, and are nicknameable. Most have the DW ability (so yes, I can breed you a DW female Eevee for something worth my while). PM me if you're interested.

elexion

hey guys, I'm looking for an eevee for my pokémon White game. I dont care what abilites it has or anything just has be an eevee. So would someone please PM me with a request in exchange for an eevee. Like i mentioned i own pokémon white so perhaps i can offer you some white exclusive pokemon, Oh i have the water starter(feel kinda silly throwing that out there lol). Thank you kindly

zombieghost

Looking for a female, Japanese Eevee with the ability anticipation [from Pokemon Cafe]. The eevee's level, nature, effort points and IV's doesn't matter.

I am offering a male, lvl. 20, Modest Riolu with the ability Inner Focus and an egg move Vacuum Wave and perfect IV's in Attack, Defense, and Sp. Attack [bred]. This Pokemon has various effort points in various stats but I can get them down to zero if you so desire.

[FYI] I'm using Pokemon White version. PM me to talk.

Serenna

Looking for a female Dream World Eevee. Any IVs, nature, etc is fine provided it's legit.

I don't have much to offer at the moment. If you have one available, please PM me and I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Trade Completed. Thanks D.Dusk. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.