• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Desperately looking for two shiny Eevees with a modest nature. Will accept clones, and I'm willing to trade two shinies for each. PM me if you're interested!

SoraNight

The sky is the limit
I'm looking for an Eevee. Any gender or nature will do. I can offer a few Unova legends and Zorua with good IVs. PM me if interested.

Green12

Veteran Trainer
looking for an ut lv. 1 eevee, timid nature. i can hatch adamant kabuto, i can hatch riolu, and i can hatch mild oshawott.

ShinyDitto

Looking for a Japanese, male, flawless or near flawless Eevee. Any nature. Will offer up shinies, legends, or a flawless shiny if the Eevee is flawless.

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
I have a Beutiful, Amazing, Female Flareon, And it can breed you ALL the Eevee's you want! Its easy, Just take it to the pokemon daycare w/ a ditto, and run around for A while, and come back, and vioella! Your eevee egg is there! And better yet, It will Have YOUR OT!!!! ;) Why do I want rid of this? Because I am More than done w/ her, and would love for someone to take it by the Tenth of July, Otherwise, You will have to wait a whole 3 weeks to trade me! :(
I want this little girlie to get a home. Don't you have enough room for her? She despratley needs a home and I don't wan't to put her out on the cold, Lonely Streets of sorrow..... Dont you pitty her? Please, Give her a home. Dont make her cry.......
(Hush, now little Flareon, You will get a new home soon...... Hush.......)
http://i54.*******.com/2yuiv6c.jpg
Pm me for her details! there's only one of her! I caught her in my masterball, As a young eevee in the trophy garden!

Last edited:
Hi There!
I'm researching a DW Flareon UT, in his dream ball. I would like a Leafeon from the DW, in his Dream ball too. If you have on of them, or maybe both, please Pm me.
I'm offering many events such as Victini Movie 14, Golurk and Hydreigon Shiny from Japanese McDonalds, Cubchoo event..And many more. Pm for more details. ;)

terry1992

Hey there, looking for a female DW eevee.
Can be cloned i'm not picky.
if anyone's got one PM me.
Got some shinies/pokerus pkm up for trade.

Offering 2 UT Shiny Eeves - one is Quirky and one is Naughty. PM me with offers. ;)

kalasfayt

Ok this is my first post here so ill do my best so bear with me ok

So i got my hands on a female dream world eevee and did some research on it. it all looks legit so i am breeding it with a jap munna to get shiny ones, but i have boxes filled with eevees dw and otherwise who need good homes i have about 45 dream world ones all together.
6 are female
the rest are males with various natures i don't do IV checks but i can give you stats so you can check yourself if you can do such a thing with lvl 1's
i'm not really looking for anything in particular for the males i know the females are worth quite a bit though so possibly a shiny or something EV trained with a good nature i haven't gotten to EV train anything out of the unova pokedex so anything that isn't unova would be cool
pm me if interested at all

Last edited:

BeaverFX

I'm looking for all of the eeveelutions. I don't care what nature, IVs or if it's Dream World they are my favorite pokemon. If you want to trade please pm me.

ShaoWeh

trading dw eevees
can also trade dw vulpix, dw poliwag, and dw dratini
all female
pm me with offers

Last edited:

taylorgang

Paper Planes
Looking for Eevee! I have Zorua to offer!

AurielAvail

Looking for an eevee of any sorts. Willing to trade UT deinos of various nature with Dark Pulse, as well as UT Tynamos of various natures. PM if interested =)

Doctor Quark

Jack of All Trades
I have a decent number of Eevees if anybody is interested. Just so you know:

- They are all male
- None of them have Dream World abilities
- A few of them have Pokerus, and I'm looking to have the others with Pokerus soon
- They are all freshly hatched (Lv.1).

If you have a particular Nature or set of stats you want, I can peek into the Box and see if I have one with them, but I won't bother trying to breed you one with those exact traits. Also, if there's a particular nickname you'd like to give it, let me know and I'll be sure to rename it before I trade it to you - otherwise it will have a nickname I gave it. As far as offers go, I can't say there's anything in particular I want. The Sinnoh and Hoenn starters would be nice, but I'm open to suggestions and will take many offers. If you have an offer for me, PM it to me.

My Eevee's are eager to find a new home! - Doctor Quark

Last edited:

Apokalyptika

I'm looking for a female DW Eevee. I can trade DW Poliwag, starters, maybe other things. Also, I'm breeding with a flawless Ditto so any starters or whatnot will have at least a couple 31 IV stats.

Edit: Got an Eevee, thanks McLucky! I might still be open to DW Eevolutions.

Last edited:

Danny1221

I can trade regular eevee's and stones to evolve into the original trio. If you want one PM me with offers.

Mainly looking for a manaphy atm.

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
Guys, I still have a box full of Eevees. Mostly male, but I do have a few DW female Eevees if you offer me something nice (or I can breed you one). I'm looking for Sinnoh starters and Torchic, and pretty much every pokemon that's not Unova based. Just PM me with an offer, I'm laid back. Honest.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
i have all of them in platinum if you want them

Status
Not open for further replies.