• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyabel

Offering a shiny eevee lvl 1, looking only for a shiny spoink (male,non japanese) preferably lvl 1

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
Can breed female DW Eevees, which evolve into DW Espeon, etc. None in dreambals, I also have a heap of male Eevee with egg moves yawn/wish/stored power.

TheMaster327

I still have about 20-odd DW Eevee left... If any of you want to trade, I'll accept anything on the following list... (Male, unless specified)

Bulbasaur with egg moves Petal Dance and Power Whip
Female DW Tangela (non-English)
Chikorita with egg move Heal Pulse
Cyndaquil with egg moves Thrash and Flare Blitz
Totodile with egg moves Water Pulse and Ice Punch
Treecko with egg moves Crush Claw and Crunch
Torchic with egg moves Crush Claw and Night Slash
Mudkip with egg moves Mud Bomb and AncientPower
Female Duskull (non-English)
Turtwig with egg moves Seed Bomb and Earth Power
Chimchar with egg moves Heat Wave and ThunderPunch
Piplup with egg moves Aqua Ring and Hydro Pump

That concludes my list...

Last edited:
Looking for a female DW Eevee. PM me for negotiation. I've got Hoenn legends with decent natures, if these count for anything. And, uh, not sure what else you want.

Easter Egg

i haz gud grammer
I'm looking for a Timid Eevee. Any gender is fine.
I have a ton of Eevees with different natures that I could trade in return.
I also have a lot of other Pokemon, if you want something else in return then you could PM me and ask me for it.
My friend code is 4126 6350 0643

Last edited:

White2011

Offer wish eevee, or yawn eevee for mudkip with stealthrock.

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
LF: Female DW evee. Offering: Flawless Dratini, Kyogre, Any of the 3 musketeers.

AlexBW

Better, though...
I'm searching for a Female Japanese Eevee, I don't care about the naure. Intersed PM me.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
looking for modest dw ability eevee untouched will trade any 2 pokemon from my shop

Searching for any shiny eevees what so ever. Does not matter if they are hacked. Ivs, stats, gender or nationalty does not matter to me. I am looking at trying to get about 7 or 8. Any game will work I just prefer any other then black/white because I do not have much to trade on those games at the moment.

I do have a few female japanese eevees and multiple eevees with different natures, but no ivs or ev training.

Please pm me.

Hizaki_lawliet

If someone can give me a Ditto, I'll return the favor with 3 Eevees. But It would take however long it will take to have and hatch the egg since I only have one Eevee to work with.

i'm willing to give you my ditto for a female eevee or i guess yeah the 3 eevee eggs. c: my friend code is 3697-3750-1668 you can pm at what time you can be on.

golda068

Shiny Hunter
Looking for an EV'd umbreon legit shiny or not doesn't matter..Need 252evs in def and sp.def......will offer a shiny adamant tyrogue UT and shiny cyndaquil UT. PM me!

Agarth

Mad Breeder
Looking for a DW female eevee and a male eevee with Wish/Heal Bell as eggmoves give me a PM!

Loxley

I'm looking for a eevee, pm me with your answer and what pokemon you'd like. I have most 5th gen pokemon.

Looking for an Eevee or any of the evolutions!
I'm just going to breed it, so I don't care of its stats really. Send me a message!:)

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I have male eevee with wish as an eggmove. pm good offers only.

Status
Not open for further replies.