• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatnumJace

Blink Kid
I have 2 shiny lv.100 umbreons (Hasty & Lonely) from my diamond game up for offer :) pm me if you want one.

Snorlex

looking for evee with dw ability

i have doduo and mr mime (both female) with dw ability

Last edited:

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Edit: gone ^_^

Last edited:

weepingnight

Screw the rules!
I'm looking for a shiny Eevee with a good nature (planning on evolving it into Umbreon). I have a level 100 Zekrom and DW Arceus that I can offer. I also have a Pignite. PM me, please. ^^

Last edited:

buckethead444

looking for a female dream world eevee. natures and ivs do not matter. pm me plz

Kanashii

Eevee Trainer
So I'm looking for a shiny eevee. Help plox?

flash041891

I have 540 Eevee's in my box on White from shiny hunting.
So instead of releasing them all now I decided to see if anyone wants one.
If there is any specific nature or ability you want just tell me and I'll find one with them.(No DW abilities though)
I'm not looking for any specific pokemon so you can give me anything.
Just PM me if you want one.

No more Eevee's at this time. They have all been released.

Last edited:
Looking for an Umbreon. just need one, any kind! PM me for what you need. I can get any starter and have spare legendaries.

Kanashii

Eevee Trainer
What nature is your eevee Slapshot?

oshawat12

Arceus Handler
looking for evee i,ll offer a suicune or entei from heartgold non trained

Milockle

Hi guys. I'm looking for a Jolteon that knows hidden power grass, has a Timid nature, and has decent IV's. If anyone has one, I'm willing to trade legendaries and shinies :) PM me if interested.

EDIT: Got my Jolteon!

Last edited:

Kanashii

Eevee Trainer
Looking for a shiny careful eevee. Pm me for trades and what not but have an idea of what you want.

alesana64

Steel Trainer
im looking for a timid DW evee or espeon, my offers are movie darkrai, alamos darkrai, and draco meteor jirachi. pm me if your intrested.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Have a box full of freshly hatched Timid Wish Eevee with flawless Sp Atk IV. *Nicknameable but please ask in first instance as cannot nickname once poketransferred!*

Looking for DW females or egg move pokemon I don't have - PM me with offers! :)

Tiberius

shiny trainer
I'm looking for a shiny UT eevee (preferably good nature for umbreon) I have a shiny lvl1 zorua or shiny lvl 99 dragonite or most legends in exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.