• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tehero

Like A Boss
I have a flawless shiny wish Eevee Lv 1 UT. PM me for offers.

Blizzardy

Loves Eeveelutions
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a male eevee with wish (preferably from another region, not europe). Nature doesn't matter. I can offer Modest/Timid Own tempo/chloro petilils, Blaze kick - Inner focus Riolu's, Moxie sandiles, DW Gligars, DW spindas & starters. If you're looking for something else just let me know and I'll see if I have it :)

@dunkkid23: I've got a few adaptability male eevees, do you have a preference for a specific nature? :)

Last edited:

salford07

I have around 30 eevee's all newly hatched. UT, HP on all is 12, Some are Adamant nature, some have near perfect stats: All 6's out of all 7's & some are female. There is NO combination of the 3. I have some Male eevee that are adamant nature. Other male eevee that have all 6's in there stats. And the rest are female with different nature's & stats. However, ALL eevee have 12 HP & and ALL are lv. 1.

Can somebody trade me a male and female evee? I'm very new to trading pokemon so im not 100% on what im doing, my friend code (i think you might need it, not sure) is 2409 2115 4807

Zanny

Cosplayer
I have some regular Eevee to trade and 3 male Eevee with Anticipation and Pokerus up for trade. Looking for shiny Zorua or Lillipup or Pm offers.

gmizzle

Pokefan Man
Ive been looking everywhere for a shiny eevee and im willing to trade and untrained kyurem for one.
has to be low level so i can train it personally. pm if intrested

Pyro90290

DWf Eevee(lution)

i'm looking for a DWf eevee or one of it's evolutions. Have a lot to offer. PM me if you have one up for trade

Atheology

Novice
I'm back to breeding Dream World Eevees and have a few females for trade.

Depending on my luck, some will be Timid, but most if not all will also have a perfect 31 IV in speed. Let me know if you need one.

Blizzardy

Loves Eeveelutions
@Atheology: I'm still looking for a DWF eevee, stats/nature don't matter much to me. What would you like in return (apart from DWF durant)? :)

2SikSkool

Water Trainer
Heya fellow pokemen and pokewomen, I'm looking for a Male lvl 1-5 Eevee/Vap with Wish.
Can offer any starter in return.
Friend Code - 1421 3729 6421
Please PM

Isaac Zephyr

Pokemon Breeder
Hello, I'm looking to get my hands on a female dream world eevee for my collection. :3 I tend to collect much more than battle but recently my girlfriend and I have been having little competitive battles, as such I've been collecting dream world pokemon abilities to get an edge. I've already got a female dream world Gligar, as well as a few other coveted ones but the eevee has eluded me.

PM me with what you'd like, I don't really breed for shinies as I don't have an alt-language ditto as of yet, but I do have a complete pokedex (with no more box room so I've been leaving a lot of my dream world pokes in the entralink and event guys with the mailman) as well as a few females for dream world ability breeding. Egg moves are also something I'm good at doing myself so in your PM include anything you might like me to try for. I don't have /all/ the dream world abilities though so keep that in mind.

[EDIT]: Special thanks to those who gave me offers, and hope they enjy their pokemon. :3

Last edited:

foxstory

Looking for an eevee egg. I would prefer to name the eevee myself. For lv 1 eevee, I'd like any nature or stats that you have. Contact me before trade for the name. I can offer thunder stone, or water, or shiny or leaf or sun or fire or moon. The evo stone would be held by the traded Pokemon. Send me pm or vm for name/ FC. Thanks!

Kevin24

Event Collector
Looking for and italian or spanish dw eeveelution with proof of legitimacy. proof means friend board pic. if there is any italian or spanish players and you got any and can provide proof please please pm or vm me.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I am looking for a lv100 properly and fully EV trained shiny espeon timid moveset reflect, psyshock, shadow ball, morning Sun MUST HAVE Magic Bounce this espeon also must have an IV spread of 31/x/26-31/31/26-31/31 or hex flawless MUST be RNG'd from an egg I can offer a large variety of shinies and some events from my shop PLEASE VM me or post in ny shop if you have it and let me know what you are looking for or let me know what I have that you want in return from the shop thanks

Cygnus428

Depending on my luck, some will be Timid, but most if not all will also have a perfect 31 IV in speed. Let me know if you need one.

i want a female one. i have legendaries, a few event pokemon (Gamestop suicune, entei, raikou, jirachi, Wishmkr jirachi), and can breed any starter, and have Drought vulpixes readily available.

drummrboy101

I'd like one of these. I don't have that durant, but I could set you up with a mach punch/drain punch timburr, a dark pulse deino, perfect shiny axew(jolly) among other things. Unfortunately I don't have many DW pokes.

gally_40k

Shiny Hunter
Can breed DWf Eevees, any nature, any stats, shiny or not, if shiny can do easily 3 IVs 31 and non shiny can do flawless, if you want a shiny flawless ill need a good offer, PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.