• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a DWF Eevee. PM me! Thanks!

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Looking for any Shiny Eevee, preferably Female. I'm looking for one for my girlfriend as a present, lol, so any help would be nice. I can't offer a whole lot, but I have a couple Shinys, including a Zebstrika and a Gyarados. Pm me for offers, please. Thanks!

HEYA! Got about 3 boxes of eevee to clear out after doing the masuda method, got plenty of female eevee, offer anything and everything being my pokedex is pretty much almost empty 8D

So pm me

....ooohh and ive got pokemon white! 8D

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I have 2 male newly hatched eevees, PM me!

alexfirefist6

have a s/f ut timid eevee with wish offer away :) ps it is cloned

Myuu~

I'm looking for a legit shiny Eevee, I almost have all of the shiny eeveelutions but i'm missing one. PM me if you have one for trade and i'll tell you everything I have for trade :)

Last edited:

bodes19

I'm looking for an uncloned eevee. I don't care about gender or anything, I just want to try to get my hands on one for my bf and I have no way of getting it in Pokemon Black. I'm on the 7th gym so maybe I'll have something that you're looking for/lots of nuggets and elemental stones! :)

Last edited:

DavidD001

Eevees

how many female eevees do u have for trade?

DavidD001

yay i found a female eevee and i just evolved her into Sylveon. her name is Sylvie ^_^

Mugi*Donut

I'm looking for a DWF Eevee. I'll offer a shiny Seel in exchange for her. PM me if you would like to trade.

Last edited:

pokefanjon

master in training
just started pokemon white anyone got an extra evee they dont need?

sarysa

Series slave
I need a HA female eevee with any stats/nature, or a male HA Eevee at least 3V (out of HP, def, spatk or spdef) with good stats/nature for an Umbreon. (not hard, +def, +spdef nature, -atk -spd)

I can offer legendaries from gens 3-5. I have way too many of these games, so I have dupes. :p I don't really have much else to offer Gen V-wise.

If you're wondering, I want to get an Inner Focus Umbreon with Foul Play all set up for when Pokebank is usable. I doubt the little guy will get access to that move until Z, or the Gen III remakes, or whatever...

chutkat

Vaporeon Breeder
I have 4 and 5 IV, level 1 eevees with Wish Up for trade. Right now they are all random natures.

Looking for rare Vivillon colours.

Note me if interested~

The 5 IV eevees have dragon as Hidden power.

Last edited:

adizz00

Looking for a simple level 1 female eevee for my White 1, doesn't need to have any special attributes or other stuff. If you happen to have one for me, please DM me :)

catboy97

Looking for a Dream World Female Eevee PM me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.