• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#133-471 Eevee / Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon / Espeon/ Umbreon / Leafeon / Glaceon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Offering shinies for

5IV foreign Eevee

furan1

Looking for a female DW eevee. Offering shiny perfect IV (rnged) bred pokemon/ perfect IV (rnged) bred pokemon. Let me know if interested and pokemon you are looking for. :)

Trade complete. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
I've got a ton of Eevees for trade. PM me offers. I can get dream world or certain natures if you wish.

xtreamdarkryu

XtreamDarkTrainer
Hi guys, im Looking for a female eevee with anticipation. I can trade a Drought vulpix with energy ball or a shiny charmander

ordinaryhero27

Looking for a Hidden Ability Female Eevee to breed for my Hyper Voice Sylveon.

I have an extra Special Event Shiny Palkia, Shiny Giratina, or Meloetta from the recent events i'd be willing to trade.

Would prefer Modest Nature and as many IVs as possible.

Ameth

I have three UT eevee with wish.

1. Male 31/x/x/x/x/x Covet Chrm Wish Curse Adaptability Hasty

2. Female x/x/31/31/x/x Run Away same moveset Quirky

3. Male x/x/x/31/31/x Same Move set Run Away Lonely

In anyone is interested. I also have 2 Perfect IV eevee

Male
Hasty
Anticipation

Growl
Tackle
Tail Whip
Last Resort

Female
Impish

Same IV (all 31) and move set

PM if interested

sushipopsicle

I'm looking for a Female DW Eevee (or any Female DW Eeveelution). The IV's, EV's, and Nature do not matter.

I can offer a shiny Shinx, shiny Slakoth, or shiny Oddish. Also random legendaries. If there is something you are looking for beyond that, PM me and I'll see what I can do, I'm willing to try to make it work.

empoleon1990

Sinnoh's Champion
Looking for a shiny female eevee in gen 6. I have a shiny parasect and gliger. Please pm for offers. Trade subject to negotiations.

Hey I'm looking for a Female hidden ability Eevee or eeveelution (so I can breed for a Hyper Voice Sylveon). I can offer a Lvl.100 Bold Japanese Celebi for it which as far as I can see seems legit (Hoenn).

Syr0ran

I'm looking for a DW female eevee, nature and IVs do not matter. I'm willing to trade any of the legendaries available in W2 for it, but if there's something else you want, PM me and we can work things out. I really need one, lol.

Edit: Got one.

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Offering: Eevee, any nature, any gender, any Ability (DW included), shininess optional, IV 31 all.
Looking for: DWF Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede.
Want a perfect DW Eevee for a Pixilate Sylveon in XY? PM soon. This offer won't last long.

ordinaryhero27

Still looking for a female eevee with hidden ability.

I have an extra Special Event Shiny Palkia, Shiny Giratina, or Meloetta from the recent events i'd be willing to trade.

KID_23

do you need it for black/white and black and white 2 cause i have 1

ordinaryhero27

Still looking for a female eevee with hidden ability.

Lilchupz

Lucario in Disguise
I have a bunch of Female DW Eevees, but they're all on the Gen 5 games. PM me if you're looking for one!
I'm mainly interested in legends or events; No DWFs since I pretty much have them all.

dreas94

Cool Trainer
Looking for a eevee flawless or 5 iv on 31 where attack can be ignored. It must be nameable,have calm nature, have wish and healbell. I can offer shiny flawless pokemon for this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.