• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#137 Porygon / #233 Porygon2 / #474 Porygon-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#137 Porygon#233 Porygon2#474 Porygon-Z
normal.gif
normal.gif
normal.gif

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
need new porygon

Hello. I just joined today and I am still unsure of how this works.

Either way, I need a porygon. Any from white forest will do, but I do want a nature that doesn't affect EVs. I have a number of pokemon I can trade, like a gigalith, conkeldurr, snivy, tepig, whimsicott, or you can specify if there is a certain one you want. I have pokemon black so I can't get too many rare pokemon from white forest. And I don't want any experience points on it either. I would like to EV train it from scratch.

PM me. Thanks.

I also have simisear and simipour. And shuppet.

dragoniteKnight

Pose as a team
i need any porygon, nothing particular....i really cant offer much (yeah no legendarys or shinys...or power items) but pm me and ill see if i can do it...if its reasonable

RetroZenus

Haxoraggedon
Need a Porygon, nothing special. Offering aron and a machop or something else.

Audiotosis

Winning
I'm looking for a porygon for my white version.

Offering Larvesta eggs, Feebas(Will trade with a Prism Scale to evolve), White version exclusives, a Lv65 Metang, and other eastern Unova Pokemon, like Absol and Swellow.

PM me if you have one.

dukedrew06

porygon breeder

I can breed porygons on request. pm me with offers

creature

i have a lv 1 porygon with the attacks
signal beam
conversion
conversion 2
recover.
i bred it myself but i'm not sure, are these classed as "eggmoves""

dr.agon

Champion!
im looking for a bold porygon 2 with good ivs in hp and defense, will trade ev trained pokemon for it. i will also trade for any porygon with 31 iv stat in hp

Last edited:

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for porygon, porygon-2 or -Z pm me pls

Shark

Advanced tier
offering porygon, you can see what i want in my sig.

anubis2525

dragon temer
can breed porygon i am looking 4 lvl 1 pokemon that i don't have which is a lot pm me if interested

xxechoexx

#137 Porygon

hi i need a porygon for pokedex anywill do.
pm me what you want and ill see if i have it

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Do you need a Porygon Z? You do!? Good because I have this Porygon Z to offer

Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
IVs: 4/4/15/29/0/23
Moves: Nasty Plot, Tri Attack, Dark Pulse, Ice Beam
Ability: Adaptability

Interested in it? Then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading

Goopygoo

Eater of Cupcakes
Got dozens of Porygon for offer, almost any nature, after a breeding spree! I'll take generally anything, just trying to free up box space. PM me an offer!

MoneyBagz

Suicide Bomber
I also need a PorygonZ or 2

black fc 0003 2850 4925
game name: RICE
I can trade any White-only pokemon, legendaries, and I can also breed munchlaxes w/ self-destruct

Last edited:

TheNick

Looking for a porygon with upgrade or a porygon#2, will trade for any other pokemon in the game,or a shiny hack checked miltank, or my events. PM ME

Status
Not open for further replies.