• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#137 Porygon / #233 Porygon2 / #474 Porygon-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashiya

I'm a Chick Dude!
In The Games Department
Pokémon Black & White - Porygon

A new promotion has begun on the Global Link for North America & Australia. This promotion, announced to tie in with the renewal of the Global Link a couple of weeks ago, offers a variety of Porygon material. First, you have a downloadable Porygon, with its Hidden Ability of Analytic, which is unlocked via password from IGN: IGNPORYGON. The Event Database has been updated with details of this event
Second, there's a Porygon2 Pokémon Doll for you to decorate our Dream World house. This promotion has no password at all
Finally, there's a Porygon-Z C-Gear skin to obtain. This C-Gear skin, same as the one in Japan last year, needs a password that will be distributed on Pokemon.com: PORYZCGEAR2012
All of these promotions run until September 27th so get while you can and we'll provide European details when they come

Event going on right now on the PGL site as of the 12th of July <~ for those that need a porygon

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
I'm breeding porygon's pm me offers

Volcarona12

im searching for two of the dream world porygon. i can trade other dream world pokes just pm and ill see what i can do

DarthGalm

I'm looking for someone to trade Porygon with. I would like to have it evolved (Porygon2 and Porygon-Z), so that in the end each one will have their own Porygon from the start, but evolved.
Feel free to PM me!

Volcarona12

If anyone has a dw porygon, please pm me

I can breed Porygon.

This is what i would like but looking for other pkmn outside of these offers. PM me if interested.

Kanto:

Bulbasuar
Squirtle
Pikachu

Johto:

Chikorita
Totodile

Hoenn:

Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip

Sinnoh:

Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup

Shinjick

semi pro trainer
got a shiney Porygon-Z thats lvl 50 and has been EV trained in sp attack and speed forgot where the rest of the points went I'm looking for pokemon with hidden abilities just pm your offers and I'll pick out anything I don't have

KD73

Can someone help me evolve my Porygon into Porygon2?

Edit: done

Last edited:

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for someone to RNG a shiny porygon for me I won't accept any other type if shiny porygon or porygon evolution if you van RNG me a porygon I would like it to be bold, calm, sassy, relaxed, modest or timid if its timid it modest I want flawless SP.atk and speed the bold, sassy, calm, relaxed,usr have flawless SP.atk, defenses, and HP but 0 in speed I can offer shinies and events from my shop for one of these RNG'd shiny porygon thanks

BattleChunk

Chunk of Battle
looking for someone to trade back and forth for Porygon2 and Porygon-z to fill my pokedex. I have the necessary items and can trade over something else holding the 2nd item.
If anyone is interested in knocking out some trade evolutions of their own or just helping a new trainer out please pm me and thanks in advance.

update- still looking if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

sirharry

I am looking for a Porygon with an up-grade and I give you the same back.

ebevan91

I need help evolving my Porygon2 into PorygonZ

trainer0191

Filthy Casual
have a DW porygon for trade. have an upgrade with me so we can evolve it into porygon 2 and then porygon z if you want. looking for other DW pokemon and crtain pokemon with certain natures and stats. pm me if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.