• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#137 Porygon / #233 Porygon2 / #474 Porygon-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

PersianStrike

I'm looking for a timid lv1 porygon. I can offer many legendaries

Requi3m

Need a Porygon. PM me.

Thebritains

Soul Searchin'
Looking for a Porygon also :p Bold natured preferred but not necessary, I've got lots to offer just check my sig!

Simplydark

Looking for a lv. 1 Porygon.

What I can offer:
Tepig
Oshawott
Snivy
Zorua
Kabuto
Shieldon
Anorith

(They're breeded but haven't got the hang of EV's and IV's so don't ask about that :3)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have a spare Porygon Z

WindyGrace

Just looking for a Porygon, nothing special. Doesn't have to be level 1 or anything, just need a Porygon. Please and thanks. I don't have much, but I do have some White Forest Pokemon, and I can get some Pokemon from previous gen games.

baronjaq

A seasoned vet
Needing a porygon with an upgrade to evolve to 2 pm can give a ledge dog?

Nakashima

I'm in need of a Porygon, any porygon will do, dont care about level/nature/iv's
Pm me to work out a deal =]

Primera Stark

Wicked like Gengar
Looking for a UT Porygon, preferably Calm natured. But I will take any kind of Porygon and its two evolutions so I can breed myself.

PM me, thanks.

SpaceSheep

Training Since 1998
Got a Porygon holding an upgrade

Looking for:
Elektross
Spinda
Bastiodon
Glameow/Purugly

PM meee :3

Last edited:

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Offering Lvl.1 UT Shiny Porygon-Z i evolved it for the dex lol but it is shiny & UT & legit :O

Invader Zim

Looking for Porygon, Porygon2, Porygon-Z (Any Nature, Any Gender)

Can Offer Pokerus, Zoura, Most Starter's.

Just PM Me And Ask For Anything, I might Happen Too Have It.

PM Me.

Chimmy

Looking for porygon.. PM me.. I can offer starters,zoruas,eevees,gibles,etc.

hinhan

Legendary lover
Have shiny porygon which I am willing to swap or breed regular porygons if you need one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.