• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#137 Porygon / #233 Porygon2 / #474 Porygon-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingStar

Dragon Master
Have a Shiny Legit Porygon-Z LV 100

hotheadsnorlax

I have some porygon available for trade - check out my wants for what I need! I also have up-grades that I can attach too.

Looking for a Porygon 2 or a Porygon holding Up-Grade. Can offer almost all breedable pokemon so PM if interested. Will also trae some legendaries if it is Shiny.

Forehead

LIKE A BOSS
I will give an ut gible w/outrage its shiny for a lvl 1 ut hasty or naive porygon z. Pm me

iamturok

Looking for a Porygon. Don't care about nature, ability, or IVs. Also if you'd be willing to tennis trade with me to evolve it, that'd be great. (just wanting it for the dex, really)

PM me about it if you're up for it.

elFA

RNG suspended
Looking for a Porygon.
Offer any starter, Zorua, Deino and Larvitar.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I am looking for a relaxed Porygon with most prefferd one minimal max IV
I can trade lots for it.. ( I am a IV breeder, so i should have some poks with good egg moves and 2/3 MAX iv's in my box )

Please PM or VM me, if you can help me.

Thank you.

Azu.

Dyabel

Looking for porygon//porygon2/porygonZ can offer any starter, zoura and phione

woogfroo

I can catch Porygon in my White Forest or breed one. I usually breed them with bold natures (or others on request).

I'll trade one for anything with good egg moves that I don't already have, and will have it holding an Up-Grade for anything that's amazing. I'm not too picky.

Also know that if it's some random POS which you don't want that's commonly found in the wild in either game, I don't want it.

See my sig for other pokemans!

Last edited:

Kolb

Decent Breeder
Looking for a porygon or porygon2 with decent ivs and a bold nature.
PM if interested in a trade

MissSherwood89

I have a porygon with an up-grade, looking to trade for the same/tennis trade just to get the data =)

Doobius

looking for an analytic porygon. can trade whats in sig. vm me.

wdistance

I need a Porygon 2 w/ Dubious Disk or a Porygon Z. I will offer starters (or see signature.)

Murphy123

I am in need of any porygon!!!!
I am offering a lvl 100: Golurk, Zoroark, Haxorus, or either lvl42 Virizion/ lvl 42Terrakion

PLEASE i dont care, i just badly need a porygon!!!
PLEASE get back to me on this if you can help and like what im offering
OR send me a message through serebii, not rlly sure how it works, BUT PLEASE
FR: 2365 5198 3929

looking for any porygon, any level... can breed Eevees, Dratini, Zoarua, Oshawott, Axew, Deino, Turtwig, Charmander, Larvitar, or Feebas

Status
Not open for further replies.