• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#137 Porygon / #233 Porygon2 / #474 Porygon-Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqri

Hey Guys,
I'm looking to evolve my Porygon, so just a simple trade/trade back.
Does anyone want to help ? I have a lot of pokemon so i could breed one you're missing on the dex or anything.
Anyway if you're interested please PM me :)

EDIT: btw i can only trade in Black 2
EDIT EDIT: Trade concluded

Last edited:

Aieny

Hi, looking for porygon of any kind! Have all gen starters and more!
PM me with what u want!

Edit: done. I now have many porygons up for trade :)

Last edited:

pikkichu

Need the following Pokemon, trying to create my live pokedex but won't be able to get these:

Scizor, electivire,slowking, porygon 2, and a razor claw for a weavile

Please understand I haven't touched Pokemon let alone black 2 in months, don't want to give anything special, jus help me out please, I'll give 2 pp max if someone can provide all of these

kelo2k

Hi, Im trying to complete my Pokemon black pokedex and am willing to trade a shiny 'Porygon 2' for any 'Porygon 2 with Dubious Disc' or a 'Porygon-Z'.

Porygon2
Lv. 5
Ability: Analytic

Moves:
Psybeam
Zap Cannon
Recover
Magnet Rise

Stats
HP: 26
Attack: 15
Defense: 17