• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

13mjvr's Trading Thread - 5 IVs Competitive, Apricorn, Matching Ball and more!

13mjvr

Breeder
Hi trainers!

I am currently breeding perfect Pokemon for VGC 2020 and inside cool matching balls.

Click in the following link where you can check all my available pokémon in a confortable Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M5kI1ofxcDyNDZaDmFZh8j0X0YBzLzdu-BkwtUud2mE

I am looking for 5IVs pokemon (4 Egg Moves preferable) inside a pokeball that matches their shiny and original form. HA is preffered if it is viable competitively.

I can also trade for not IVed or non-EMs pokemon if they are inside cool balls. However, trade would be 2:1 for my ready to be trained Pokémon.

I will be updating my spreadsheet daily as my breeding progresses, I have a lot more Pokemon in cool balls but missing IVs and Egg moves. Thank you for checking!

Last edited:

13mjvr

Breeder
Spreadsheet update with some Trick Room pokémon like perfect 0IV Speed Oranguru in Dream Ball!

Bryroxdey

Are the colored squares on the chart the balls you already have, or the ones you are looking for? Also, are you only looking for Apriball/Beast ball Pokemon, or are you open to trade for others that match?

13mjvr

Breeder
Are the colored squares on the chart the balls you already have, or the ones you are looking for? Also, are you only looking for Apriball/Beast ball Pokemon, or are you open to trade for others that match?
The colored squares indicate those I currently have and am offering. I can trade for other colors that match but if their spreads are perfect.

Annabelle2012

Christian Trainer
Hello! If possible I’d really like to get one of your HA Friend ball Applins. I can give you a 5iv Skwovet in a level ball, or a 5iv Milcery in a love ball. Either of those work for you?

Connor™

Showstopper
Hi! Would you be interested in Moon Ball Sinistea, Repeat Ball Falinks, Lure Ball Swift Swim Chewtle or Premier Ball Indeedee? I can 5V breed them as requested, but it will obviously take some time.

I'm interested in IV bred Timid Deino, Modest Duraludon, Adamant Intimidate Scraggy and Adamant Thick Fat Swinub.

I am also interested in the shiny Deino, and would be willing to trade 2:1 for it if that is an acceptable offer.

13mjvr

Breeder
Hello! If possible I’d really like to get one of your HA Friend ball Applins. I can give you a 5iv Skwovet in a level ball, or a 5iv Milcery in a love ball. Either of those work for you?
I am interestes in Skwovet in level ball. Would you offer a perfect spread Skwovet so I can do the same? If not, I can give you a non perfect 5IV HA Applin.

Annabelle2012

Christian Trainer
Unfortunately I don’t have any 6IV Skwovet’s, and idk how long it would take to breed some, but I can try if you want.

13mjvr

Breeder
Unfortunately I don’t have any 6IV Skwovet’s, and idk how long it would take to breed some, but I can try if you want.
By perfect spread, I meant 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/0, anyways we can trade 4 IVs at max pokemon if you want.

13mjvr

Breeder
Hi! Would you be interested in Moon Ball Sinistea, Repeat Ball Falinks, Lure Ball Swift Swim Chewtle or Premier Ball Indeedee? I can 5V breed them as requested, but it will obviously take some time.

I'm interested in IV bred Timid Deino, Modest Duraludon, Adamant Intimidate Scraggy and Adamant Thick Fat Swinub.

I am also interested in the shiny Deino, and would be willing to trade 2:1 for it if that is an acceptable offer.
Sorry but I just got Lure Ball Chewtle and Moon Ball sinistea in Serebii forums, and not particularly interested in repeat ball Falinks and Premier Ball Indeedee as I will be breeding them in other balls this week

Connor™

Showstopper
What about Heavy Ball/Beast Ball Snom, Heavy Ball Darumaka or Dream Ball Impidimp?

For what it is worth I would be able to do IV breeds on these.

indigo.

I'm interested in all your fast ball pokemon, mainly rotom and charmander! I can offer:
(They are perfect 5IVs)
5IV HA Sinistea in Moon Ball
5IV Feebas in Love Ball
5IV HA Clobbopus in Beast Ball
5IV HA Centiskorch in Level Ball
5IV HA Lapras in Beast Ball

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
hey i'm interested in moonball pokemon: ghastly, deino, and darumaka.

here's my gen 8 list in the newest tab of kurt balls and HA.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...NdUwBPgTittFvmp6fNW4IuRFY/edit#gid=1669646783

*edit*

I'd also be interested in the dream ball oranguru.

If you need IV breeding I can do trick room speeds of zero and 8. I would have to check my dittos if you need other speeds but would prefer to do just a zero speed if possible.

13mjvr

Breeder
hey i'm interested in moonball pokemon: ghastly, deino, and darumaka.

here's my gen 8 list in the newest tab of kurt balls and HA.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...NdUwBPgTittFvmp6fNW4IuRFY/edit#gid=1669646783

*edit*

I'd also be interested in the dream ball oranguru.

If you need IV breeding I can do trick room speeds of zero and 8. I would have to check my dittos if you need other speeds but would prefer to do just a zero speed if possible.

Would it be possible for you to breed a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Blipbug HA in Moon Ball? If so, I can give you any Moon Ball perfect IVed pokemon you wish from my collection.

13mjvr

Breeder
I'm interested in all your fast ball pokemon, mainly rotom and charmander! I can offer:
(They are perfect 5IVs)
5IV HA Sinistea in Moon Ball
5IV Feebas in Love Ball
5IV HA Clobbopus in Beast Ball
5IV HA Centiskorch in Level Ball
5IV HA Lapras in Beast Ball

Definitely interested in Centiskorch and Lapras. Just tell me if you are going to trade breedjects, or if you will offer perfect 5 IVed pokémon, so I can match it.

13mjvr

Breeder
Hello, would you by chance be interested in this:

Dream Ball | Jolly | Galarian Ponyta | Pastel Veil
EV Spread: 31-31-31-xx-31-31
Egg Moves: Thrash | Morning Sun | Horn Drill | Hypnosis
I already own a Dream Ball Ponyta, however I have been unable to finish its breeding project, so I am interested. What would you want for it?

13mjvr

Breeder
What about Heavy Ball/Beast Ball Snom, Heavy Ball Darumaka or Dream Ball Impidimp?

For what it is worth I would be able to do IV breeds on these.
If you can breed a HA Heavy ball Snom, spread 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Nature, I can offer any of my perfect 5IVed breedables for it.

Annabelle2012

Christian Trainer
By perfect spread, I meant 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/0, anyways we can trade 4 IVs at max pokemon if you want.
If you don’t mind, that’d be fine with me. What time works best for you. About 12:30 est works for me, but I can do pretty much anytime after 3:30 if you want.

Edit! NVM Just hatched one with a perfect spread. Let me know when you’re ready!

Last edited: