• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

14 Second Clip Showing Possible Bike Problem

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Wow, just a slightly different version of May getting scared by a Duskull and crashing into a tree.

Are the writers even trying anymore?

Akaba

L Kickin' the Noise
Haruka is a cheap rip-off of Kasumi,

Miss. I got a stupid egg.

Miss. I shall' follow Satoshi like a dog.

Miss. I shall' have bike problems.

Miss. I shall' do the same **** Satoshi is doing with an HP bar.

Haruka's a Kasumi clone. :eek:

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
the writers must've really been on a roll to ever think of something like that the first time 'round. They must be running out of steam

Haruka is a cheap rip-off of Kasumi,

Miss. I got a stupid egg.

Miss. I shall' follow Satoshi like a dog.

Miss. I shall' have bike problems.

Miss. I shall' do the same **** Satoshi is doing with an HP bar.

Haruka's a Kasumi clone. :eek:

Are you kidding? They are very different. Different personalities,
different goals. May isn't Misty's clone, but I'm afraid that Hikari
will be May's clone.

JONNO.FRESH

Yay it looks like Her bike wont run into the Bike Jinx known as Ash.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Originally posted by CyberCubed
Wow, just a slightly different version of May getting scared by a Duskull and crashing into a tree.

Are the writers even trying anymore?

I wish you would'nt be so harsh.
Anyway, I agree that the writers are running out of steam/ideas because uptil now they have been recycling every trick in the book.
I think post Jhoto, pokemon has become more of a product than a true anime series. Just wait, they well do the same for the 5th generation.

Order of events:
1) 5th gen girl cycling to professor (insert tree)'s house
2) She trips, she falls and the whole scene makes her look like a goofball
3) Reaches prof's house, pokemon escape
4) TR catch pokemon, girl meets Ash.
5) Pikachu defeats TR and burns Hikari's bike in the process
6) Girl joins Ash and a new shipping is born
7) 4 yrs later, 6th gen comes around and the process is repeated

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
I hope Ash still fries Hikari's bike. It's an initiation ritual, I tells ya.

But until that's confirmed, sure, let's go ahead and continue to find contrived and silly reasons to claim that Hikari's a clone of May (she's female!! she's pretty!!! she's ten years old!!!!). W/e.

May's a clone of Misty... wtf. No.

High Commander Solomon

This is MADNESS!
Was Satoshi Tajiri attacked by bicycles as a child? Is that the reason for the insistence on destroying them all in animation or, failing that, giving them to unsympathetic gang members?

High Commander Solomon

This is MADNESS!
Bah, everyone knows they're exactly the same as May's. They must be, because she's a clone of May. She must be a clone of May because of marketing.

Find the hidden circular logic!

Vent's Theme

Pretty Dolls
Was Satoshi Tajiri attacked by bicycles as a child?

That's the funniest thing I've read on these forums, ever.

Anyway, I hope the bike does get thunderbolted. Mostly, I'm not a huge fan of the 'formula' style Pokemon episodes, but, in this instance, I think that they should stick to tradition. I guess it just wouldn't feel the same without the 'bike roast' initiation. [That said, I'd like it better if Hikari was genuinely mad about loosing her bike, May seemed to totally forget about it. o_0;]

cassius335

Aura Trainer
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_sunday/movie/nweek.asx

It's from the Pokemon Sunday Official Website and it shows Hikari riding her bike, but while she is doing so, she hits some rocks and starts to wobble on it and gives the expression that the bike is about to give in. This could be a whole different bike problem that doesn't involve Ash for once. Watch the clip to see for yourself.

This definarely looks like a Pokemon Sunday ep worth seeing...

Dreamer

living in a dream
Are you kidding? They are very different. Different personalities,
different goals. May isn't Misty's clone, but I'm afraid that Hikari
will be May's clone.

sigh, the typical reaction of a mayfan...I'm wondering how mnay said things like this about may when nothing was known about her...

don't get me wrong, I like May...and i think I'll like Hikari, but as good as they may be, they're no Misty