• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#142 Aerodactyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fier0

Looking for an Aerodactyl with Stealth Rock (Gen IV TM Move), PM me for offers! Will offer shinies and more, check out my sig.

himynameisAD

Lucky Trainer
looking for a female DW aerodactyl, lemme know if anyone has one to trade.

froobisu

I can breed aerodactyl for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

DragonCollector

I am looking for an aerodactyl with any nature/stat/gender. I can trade any pokemon in my sig for one please PM me!

astr0boy7

I have a whole bunch of Aerodactyls of all different natures, males and females if anyone is interested ( i like breeding them :) ) Anyhow, PM me if you are interested in making a trade, I dont have many Kanto poke's, so it wouldnt be hard to find a trade that I would accept. Cheers guys.. 1st post!!

PS. any starter from Kanto, or a Japanese Ditto would be fanttastic. :)

littleperson619

Dragon Taimer
I need an Aerodactyl with the move Stealth Rock and the Pressure Ability. Message me to set up a trade.

Zanny

Cosplayer
I have a few freshly hatched Aerodactyls to trade. Pm with offers.

Yusaburu

offering aerodactyl for any pokemon from my wishlist

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I'm looking for an DWF (Dream World Female) Aerodactyl.

I can offer any Unova Pokemon or any Unova Pokemon with full Sp. Atk, Atk, or Def EVs.

PM me for my Friend Code. ^_^

Charazemma

Looking for any old Aerodactyl even if its just for a dex entry so its searchable (but for keeps is preferred)

Can give you anything Unova (except legends) and have batches of spiritbomb, lapras and others available, just PM me :)

i am breeding aerodactyls if anyone wants one check out my sig, and PM me ^^

lolicakez

★Shiny Connoisseur★
I breed female aerodactyls, with any nature and ability, including the DW ability. I can also EV train, if you wish.
I will trade/train one of them for a celebi, jirachi, mew, victini, or shiny pokemon. PM me offers. ;142;;142;;142;

Last edited:

QuietSnowdrop

I can breed dream world aerodactyls, PM me if you want one. Right now, I am looking for DMF Vulpix and Dratini, but if you don't have either of those, we can work something else out.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I have a Dreamworld caught Aerodactyl for trade.

PM me for offers.

Thanks,

Ariel

LF DWF aerodactyl. Offering any DWF in my sig. PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.