• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#142 Aerodactyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsubasa292

Ars Artis Gratia
I'm looking for a rock head ability aerodactyl with double edge. Please PM me to set up a trade

Last edited:

Ame

僕は音楽家 電卓片手に
I have a male and female Aerodactyl for trade.

Female is Quirky w/ Rock Head
Male is Lax w/ Pressure

PM me offers!

psychonerderer

i got 6 DW ability aerodactyl babies. they all have spattack hindered, and they all know roost. lemme know.

brandibug

I have a level 10 male Dreamworld Aerodactyl up for trade if anyone wants him. PM to let me know. :)

woogfroo

I have Jolly Aerodactyl with Pursuit, Aqua Tail, Stealth Rock, and Stone Edge.

All the ones I've kept are male, and have the Pressure ability.
They have Pokerus and a 31 IV in Attack and Speed.

If you're reading this, I still have a few left, so don't hesitate to ask for one! :)

HHG

need Aerodactyl offering offering magby, Elekid ,snivy, oshawatt, bulbasaur,torchic, chimchar, Tirtouga, mankey

Hayate Ayasaki

OF: Adamant Shiny Flawless Aerodactyl

LF: shiny flawless I don't have, 2 events I dont have check out my sig for more

mtmaster

Does anyone by chance happen to have a legit DWF Aerodactyl that they would be willing to trade and/or breed. I have several DWF Pokemon that I would be willing to offer up. I have the following DWF pokemon that I can breed and trade:

Igglybuff
Riolu
Shuckle
Togepi
Poliwag
Muuna
Spiritomb'
Siglyph
Swablu
Hondour
Nidoran(F)
Kabuto
Geodude
Cubone
Horsey
Difloon
Abra
Feebas
Bagon
Dratini
Eevee
Vulpix
Magikarp
Growlith
and Ralts

CHETTHEFAN

looking for an aerodactyl with stealth rock, dont about level or nature. however i woudl like to also know if aerodactyl can transfer the move upon breeding.

Xernoblade

Live long & prosper
Looking for a UT Aerodactyl Jolly Nature or any other Aerodactyl. Will offer 2 DWFs or 1 DWF that has a low female gender ratio for UT Jolly one and 1 DWF that has regular/ higher female gender ratio for any Aerodactyl. Link to my list of DWFs is in my sig.

Steddi

I have a dwf aerodactyl, please pm me offers

Darklyon

Breeder
Looking for a Aerodactyl, please PM me with offers. (Also check my signature for more information)

Status
Not open for further replies.