• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#144 Articuno

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I need Articuno for my pokedex. I prefer to keep it, so name your price. PM me.

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
offering articuno pm me

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have all 3 birds, Articuno has a nickname but it's not offensive. Rare candies welcome, need DWF Diglett, hidden grotto ditto nicknameable and hidden grotto mincinno nicknameable.

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
i have an articuno for trade, looking for any 6 of the following. but may accept less depending on what it is pm me:
poochyena
lotad
surskit
mawile
volbeat
illumise
gulpin
torkoal
cacnea
anorith
kecleon
duskull
snorunt
sheildon
stunky
snover
ryperior
tailow

I have a Bashful Lv. 60 Articuno from Platinum.

Seeking Mew, Celebi, Manaphy, or Shaymin.

Last edited:

Zugov

I'm looking for a straight swap and swap back Articuno, just to finish my pokedex, and any other legendaries you may have other than the Unova ones, or if you are looking for something let me know and might be able to sort something.

DarkSouls

I have an articuno Lv.50 (i think it is Untouched) have to double check.
among various other legendaries. (ask)
I'm looking for trade backs only. Unless you have an Untouched Suicune.
I need to trade back the following legendaries.

Mew, Groudon, Phione, Manaphy

The only legendary i would be interested in keeping is an Untouched Suicune. PM me if interested or offers.

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Im looking for a Shiny Aritcuno if anyone is willing to trade it. I can offer any event that you may want. I can promise the Event pokemon is UT. PM me if you want to know anything. And in the PM, please Include the OT of the event pokemon. So I know which one to look for.

Shuckleguy2

Beginning Trainer
i want to borrow an Articuno to get it in my pokedex i also want to borrow any other legendary except for unova, Lugia, Ho'oh, the creation trio, and the 3 regis i will give them right back

Luniko

Trading Zapdos for Articuno, using for pokedex, you're free to keep the Zapdos if you want or trade it back. PM me

Monk3yBu11

PKMN BREEDER/Gamer
I'm looking for a articuno, I have many legendary pokemon and shiny pokemon I'm willing to trade. PM me for details

I am really desperate for an articuno so please PM if you have one to trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.