• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#144 Articuno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulken

The OD of the OG
I have a legit Shiny UT Articuno. Can be infected with Pokerus upon request. PM me ya offers.

EDIT: UT Shiny/Event/Flawless Pokemon ONLY. Maybe I'll take some EV trained Pokemon too, it depends.
I'm not expecting it, but I really want a flawless Jolly UT Pichu/Pikachu with the moves Volt Tackle, Focus Punch and Fake Out.

Last edited:

TheMaster327

I have a spare Jolly Articuno for trade. It's Japanese, Level 60 with a League Ribbon. I'm looking for a Manaphy Level 1 UT. PM if you have one!

EDIT: Got my Manaphy! Thanks ShadowKyogre443!

Last edited:

nalhutta

Trainer
Articuno

Offering:
UT lvl 50 Articuno (Calm)
Seeking:
Any UT Gen 5 Legendary or EVent

Etrigan85

UU/NU Trainer
trading UT platinum Articuno, pm offers also open to offers, (no legends) bar eng latios

GSwarthout

Legendary Birds

Will trade any of the Legendary Birds UT for an of the following: Mew, Deoxys, Jirachi, Latios, Darkrai, Manaphy, Arceus, Celebi.

Greg

flameblight

I have a lvl 60 UT Docile Articuno from Platinum I'm willing to trade. Looking primarily for celebi. It is however nicknamed Ankh.

Last edited:

transistorbrains

Pokemon Trader
I have an articuno I'd be willing to trade, I'm looking for any legendary not in my sig, I would prefer Mew or Deoxys, but I'm open to offers. I would prefer to stay away from the Hoenn legendaries (except for Deoxys), because I'm going to transfer them if possible.

Last edited:

darthscyther123

Offering UT Articuno. (As well as UT Zapdos and UT Moltres).

Looking for Legit Palkia.

PM me with offers or questions :)

Edit: Trade Complete

Last edited:

wdistance

I need one (I don't need to keep it.) I can offer lots of other stuff, including starters (see signiture.) PM me!

Edit: Complete

Last edited:

Z3US

Offering Lv 62 Articuno for a Celebi.

Ziii

Articuno (Lvl 60 UT - Bold)

PM me

I have suicune, raiku and entei. Looking for the birds for my pokedex. Doesn't need to be a permanent trade if you dont want the dogs for real.

Thanks guys!

Pirates

I have a level 60 barely touched Articuno. I'll trade it for almost any legendary or shiny.

Dyabel

Offering a lvl 100 japanese shiny articuno, looking for the shinies in my sign. but will consider any offer

Last edited:
I have all three of the Legendary birds at level 60, transferred from Platinum and infected with Pokerus. I'm looking for other legendaries; a full list of all the legendaries I need is:

Mewtwo
Mew
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias