• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#144 Articuno

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpina

looking for Articuno, preferably shiny, and will tradewill trade Pansear lvl 18, lvl 25 Basculin, Elgym lvl 29, lvl 20 miractus, lvl 16 Darumaka, Tranquill lvl 22 and Samurott, lvl 48

fluffio88

Top Trainer
I am offering all gen starters, Zorua's, Phione's, Jirachi's, Shiny Legendary Bird Trio and I have an UT MSTRY Mew lv 10 looking for a Reshiram but get in touch if you really need something. if you require any special moves when the pokemon are bred, I will see what I do, depending obviously on the gender of the pokemon I already have.

Imrhien

Eater of Leftovers
I need an Articuno, doesn't need to be shiny or have a particular nature. Mainly for dex reasons but I'd like to keep it because I love the birds ^^

Final pokemon needed for my Kanto dex =D

domhart94

Need articuno. Will trade moltres zekrom or thundurus

NVM. I now have a level 60 quiet articuno im willing to trade for a suicune.

Last edited:

The_Black_Mamba

Offer

Need articuno. Will trade moltres zekrom or thundurus

NVM. I now have a level 60 quiet articuno im willing to trade for a suicune.

I have a suicine that's a shiny legit promo ut but Is your articuno ut? And are you willing to trade?

AvoKitty

Banned
HII
I Hav a lvl 53 Articuno Legit ^^for trade,im looking for Legends such as...Latias,Celebi,Jirachi,Manaphy and Mew,also if you offer a shiny,its a automatic trade for you ^^
PM Me ^^

Please also take a look at the link in my sig,as you may find some pokemon you like that i can breed for free,or trade..

kodi226

Looking for an articuno or any of the legendary birds for dex, can trade back otherwise I have a few events and legendary's I can trade, (I stress the few part)

NewbieCollector

Dark PokeUser
Looking for Articuno. Don't know what I could offer. I can offer multiple breedable pokemon, pkrs, UT terrakion, UT Verizion or GTS 75/79 kryrum.
I want mainly for dex.
Edit- Got it! Thank you! :D I'd be happy to accept another Articuno. >:p

Last edited:

ebevan91

I have an Articuno from the 4th gen GTS, its' nicknamed "DR.FREEZE".

Just trying to get rid of it. Someone could transfer it to their 5th gen game.

raticate7

Im looking for a legit ut 10aniv Articuno if you have 1 i will offer alot for it pm me or vm if you have 1

zouraeevee

will you trade with me please?

I am offering all gen starters, Zorua's, Phione's, Jirachi's, Shiny Legendary Bird Trio and I have an UT MSTRY Mew lv 10 looking for a Reshiram but get in touch if you really need something. if you require any special moves when the pokemon are bred, I will see what I do, depending obviously on the gender of the pokemon I already have.

canu trade with me? i have a vulpix stantler zoura and doduo, all shinies. i can get u a resheriam if thats all u want

zouraeevee

canu trade with me? i have a vulpix stantler zoura and doduo, all shinies. i can get u a resheriam if thats all u want

zouraeevee

zouraeevee

zouraeevee

zouraeevee

Tenebris

Acta non verba
Looking for UT Modest Articuno. Click the spoiler for what I have to offer
Jolly Shellder [] Adamant Elekid
Adamant Blitzle [] Adamany Oshawott
Adamant Ralts [] Adamant Bagon
Timid Larvesta [] Adamant Absol
Jolly Dratini [] Timid Porygon
Timid Deino [] Modest Oshawott
Modest Vulpix [] Adamant Beldum
Timid Electrike [] Jolly Darumaka
Bold DW Poliwag [] Adamant Totodile
Timid Staryu [] Modest Togepi
Timid Abra [] Timid Gastly

Adamant Groudon [] Timid Rayquaza
Timid Kyogre [] Sassy Registeel
Calm Regice [] Modest Latios
Timid Latias [] Modest Dialga
Timid Darkrai [] Timid Rotom
Timid Manaphy [] Jolly Tornadus
Timid Thundurus [] Jolly Virizion
Timid Cobalion [] Jolly Terrakion
Timid Zorua [] Modest JP Event Hydreigon
Brave JP Event Golurk

raticate7

i need a flawless calm articuno it has to be flawless except for attack, attack can be anything but every other stat needs to be flawless, it does not have to be shiny just legit i will offer big for it

Status
Not open for further replies.