• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#144 Articuno

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcopo

Looking the borrow the Three Birds only for dex completing. I'm giving them back as soon as I get them.

kevin711w

I am looking for all three birds but I figured I would start with the first, I do not have as much to offer as a lot of the other ppl on here, but I can get all first and 5th gen starters. I can also get a phione for you, and a few starters in between.

carrutt

I have an UT Articuno if you can get me a Reshiram. PM me if interested and we'll work it out!

raticate7

Im looking for a flawless shiny calm Articuno, I will trade BIG. Pm me or Vm me if you have this, so we can work out a deal, or check out my shop for what i have.

Marcellino

Hi
Im looking for an any lvl articuno
I dont.mind what nature it is
i only what it to be legit csuse i want to use it in gts randommatchups
Pkmn white name: marcell
Friendcode: 0175 4325 5970
3ds friendcode: 3823-8587-7021(sorry if i cant post my 3ds code hete im new)

I'm looking for an Articuno, nature doesn't matter.

I'm offering either Terrakion or Verizion, your choice.

Sobe0047

Collector
Shiny Articuno up for Grabs. Lv 50, ready for training. Comes with a free Rare Candy. Possible Gen, but can't be 100% sure as Stats are untouched. I am not original trainer. Looking for a Scyther.
Again don't offer unless you know for sure it's legit.
Get it checked in the Hack Check thread. Post it's info there but until then don't offer up anything you're not sure of...

Fatalshock

So these people with their Sigs boasting Mew caught in a Masterball and Shiny Latias in a Poke Ball got them legitimately? How? :)

Fatalshock

What about a shiny Mew in a Safari ball? That's all well and good, but how do they get the Mew from Emerald to Black?

Sobe0047

Collector
What about a shiny Mew in a Safari ball? That's all well and good, but how do they get the Mew from Emerald to Black?
They simply transfer the poke from emerald to sinnoh then to Unova...
Mew CAN be caught Shiny but not in a Safari Ball but all of this is beside the point...
You're offering pokes you are uncertain of.
That is against the rules and can get you Ban. I'm trying to warn you...

Lets not Spam this thread...

Jay305

I have all three legendary Bird Pokemon for trade pm me if interested.
lvl 60 UT Modest Articuno
lvl 50 Lonely Articuno

Briareos

I have an Articuno for trade, Send me a PM if you are interested, i'm looking for the other legendaries in my sig:

doseljugo

I'll give whoever gets me a female Pikachu a Zapdos. Just respond asap. My friend ID is 1807 7126 2676

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread. I was in a time crunch for a trade I couldn't get to :(

Last edited:

doseljugo

Hey guys, I have a UT Articuno with a bold nature if anyone is interested. PM me offers.

I am open to offers but I don't need the 3 legendary birds, nor the lake guardians. I also don't need Entei, Lugia, Ho Oh, Dialga, Palkia, Rayquaza, Groudon or Heatran. PM me with any other offers

Jeriko

Hello

I'm offering a lvl 50 brave articuno, i'm looking for Latias or Kyogre (any nature, any IV, any EV). Pm for trade!

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
Seeking french, german, Spanish, and other interesting Articuno(s)!

Status
Not open for further replies.