• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#144 Articuno

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundxfury

I find myself in need of an Articuno. Doesn't need to be anything special, I just need to fill my dex.
I can trade egg moves and some other legendaries. If I've got a some random dex fillers you need I'll trade 2-3 of those for it.
Or if there's something you need for your dex ask me and we can just do trade backs for dex entries.

Offering an untouched lvl 50 Rash Articuno. Looking for shinys and the items in my sig

A_Fire_Hazard

I'm looking to trade my Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres for Regirock, Regice and Registeel. PM me if you'd like to make a trade.

Guiman

Abra Master
got one articuno looking for raikou and or suicune. PM if u r interested

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Offering an Articuno. Looking for legends and shinies. PM me

Homud

Pokemon collector
Have an Articuno for trade accepting good offers

Looking for articuno, pm me

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm looking for a Regice & I'm offering an UT Mewtwo, Articuno, & Groudon to trade. PM me if interested

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I'd like a Japanese shiny articuno, preferably uncloned if possible. Nature/stats and whatnot don't matter. I have what's in my tradethread, such as -

Flawless shiny naive heatran
Flawless shiny timid latios
Not on my list, but if you don't like clones or flawless, I recently caught myself a bold shiny beldum. I tried my darndest to get him with a pokeball that wasn't a master but he had like 1-2 hp left and was using take down, so finally had to huck my masterball at him.
I also have my shiny uncloned non flawless self caught mild slowpoke.
Ask on other stuff.

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
seeking articuno, offering dw f eevees, kyogre, dialga, shiny probopass, shiny bellsprout (lvl 8) i have pkrs too

ImmortalDreamer

Shine Hunter
Looking for an Articuno that knows Heal Bell. PM me.

CaptainHero

Looking for any random articuno, will trade a DWf eevee or dratin or murkrow.
I can trade squirtle, charmander, chikorita, totodile, mudkip, torchic, chimchar and all 3 unova starters(With a specific IV or nature).
I can also trade most breedable Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh pokemon and unova pokemons.
Also I have pokerus

Status
Not open for further replies.