• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#145 Zapdos

Status
Not open for further replies.

hinhan

Legendary lover
Looking for zapdos an articuno can do permanent swap but want to swap then swap back for dex entry

PopesGunit

I'm looking for a Zapdos that knows heat wave and hidden power ice, witha modest or timid nature. Pm me for offers

Chameleon86

I am offering a zapdos and any two of the following: virizion, regirock, Regigas, azelf, Kyogre, suicune and entei for any legit Palkia.

I would also trade the zapdos to anyone who can get me a few of the following: cyndaquil, totodile, chimchar, piplup or vullaby.

Pm me with offers. If you request less than what I am offering you will get preferential treatment in any trade.

aissati11

'm looking for a Zapdos. I can't offer verry much becaus i just start playing.

Offer:
Any Unova Starter
Any Kanto Starter
Any Johto starter
Turtwig

PM me!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Offering UT XDGoD Zapdos. PM me with offers.

Mainly interested in UT shinies and events.

wjm911

Zapdos

Looking for a Zapdos. offering handsome pokemon: celebi, jirachi, or shiny suicune. Also looking for Thundurus and would love a Rayquaza

On for another hour:
0518 7841 3559

gatesy0093

Looking for an Zapdos, doesn't matter if its UT or not. I dont have much to offer apart from various 1st - 5th gen Pokemon, all starters apart from Treeko, eevee(lutions), various Rotom forms and a handful of Dream World Pokemon.
Please PM me if your interested.

asterat

Banned
Wanted modest zapdos. I have a lot... Thundurus, tornados modest. And the trio with any nature you want. And outrage fire fang sands tream gib es that are jolly or adamant I really want a zapdos please

millenium

Looking for zapdos. For trade i have palkia, girantina and cresselia.

R a g h u

Looking for a Timid or Modest Zapdos with the following moves.

Thunderbolt, Heatwave, Roost. I can offer shiny pokemon, near flawless/flawless pokemon for it. PM me ASAP.

Naturus

Got a UT Naive Zapdos with IVs 28~29/10~11/20~21/24~25/4~5/30~31. It is now in my LeafGreen, nicknameable, can be traded to 4th Gen and let you learn heat wave. In return, I want a Timid Thundurus with 31IVs in Spe and 25+IVs in SpA

GSwarthout

Zapdos

Offering a freshly caught, UT Zapdos for any of the following: Mew, Jirachi, Darkari, Celebi, Deoxys, Arceus, or Manaphy.

VolcaronaZero

Claydol User
Offering Level 50 Zapdos, PM for offers, open to anything but hacks or clones

nalhutta

Trainer
Zapdos

Offering:
UT lvl 50 Zapdos (Brave)
T lvl 51 Zapdos (Calm) [Met at lvl 50]
Seeking:
Any UT GEn 5 Legendary or event.

Status