• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#145 Zapdos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etrigan85

UU/NU Trainer
trading UT platinum Zapdos, pm offers also open to offers, (no legends) bar eng latios

GSwarthout

Legendary Birds

Will trade any of the Legendary Birds UT for an of the following: Mew, Deoxys, Jirachi, Latios, Darkrai, Manaphy, Arceus, Celebi.

Greg

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Looking for good Iv'd Zapdos with good nature preferably calm and has roost!!!! Offering anything in my shoppe

Dyabel

offeribg zapdos and moltres, pm me for offers

D.Dusk

Looking for a UT Timid/Modest Zapdos and Moltres. I can offer a UT Lv70 Modest Mewtwo for both of them, or PM me for other negotiations.

BeaverFX

Looking for a Timid Zapdos. Please PM if you would like to trade.

dewey911p

primus inter pares
Shiny Zapdos

im looking for a shiny zapdos, natures ivs ect dont matter, just any old shiny zapdos will do. i can offer whats in my sig and im always open to specific request. Pm me with offers or questions

Jedi Master

peace keeper
Offering an outstanding Zapdos

Perfect IV's in HP / Sp.Atk / Spd

Timid nature fully EV'ed in Sp.Atk and Speed Lv.75

Move set - Rain Dance / Thunder / Roost / Thunder wave

Has now gone :)

Last edited:

flameblight

I have two Zapdos I'm willing to trade. Looking primarily for celebi.
One UT from HeartGold, lvl 50 Jolly
One UT from Platinum, lvl 60 Brave nicknamed Lightning

Last edited:

jolteon27

Epic & Electric
im looking for just any non hacked lvl100 zapdos, can offer a lot of things

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Looking for timid Zapdos, if possible with roost! PM me about a trade and what you want for it!

Ariel_RnR

Offering a Timid Zapdos. Send me PM whit offers

darthscyther123

Offering UT Zapdos (and UT Moltres and UT Articuno).

Looking for Legit Palkia.

PM me with questions and offers, thanks.

Edit: Trade Complete

Last edited:

elFA

RNG suspended
Have a Zapdos for trade.
Looking for Articuno, Entei, Raikou or Suicune.

pedrokabu

Lurker
Looking for a Baton Pass / Metal Sound / Extrasensory Zapdos (obtained in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, after snagged and purified), as flawless as possible, preferably Timid or Modest, in 4th Gen. Please post in my trade/service thread (check my signature) for deals. :)

Last edited:

kellogs767

In need of an untouched Zapdos. PM me, I will surely have something you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.