• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#146 Moltres

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebevan91

Looking for a legit UT Moltres. I have many legendary to trade including Unova...Pm with what you want

This may be a bit of a stretch but... would you trade your Deoxys for it? I've been trying to find Deoxys for like 2 weeks now and haven't succeeded.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have an uncloned self caught Platinum moltres...won't take much to get him.

Item wants:
Rare candies
Ppmax's
Ppup's
Ethers/Max ethers
Max revives
Sacred ash (Don't need ho-oh)
Masterballs
Money making items

Purrloin

THIS! IS! MY RIFLE!
Trying to get rid of my extra Moltres. I'm offering it on GTS Negotiations and everything. Impish nature, barely touched (it's only gained a little bit of EXP, it's still the same level as it was caught). PM me offers.

Offering: Lvl 40 Latios, Lvl 60 Articuno, Lvl 60 Moltres

Needing: (Any Level) Lugia, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus,

White FC: 3095-6783-4030

PM Me pls!

aissati11

'm looking for a Moltres. I can't offer verry much becaus i just start playing.

Offer:
Any Unova Starter
Any Kanto Starter
Any Johto starter
Turtwig

PM me!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have just acquired a Japanese Moltres on GTS for literally nothing, so might as well offer it on here.

Looking for Lugia, have lvl 60 Moltres and Articuno for trade from Plat. Untrained.(on my white)

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
After sorting out my boxes I'm left with quite a lot of Pokémon that I don't need but rather than be so hasty to release them I thought I may as well offer them here to anybody that may want one so here I am offering a Moltres.

I'm not looking for much in return but if anyone has anything on my Wants list I'd appreciate trading for it. Of course I do have more things in my shop if you wanted more than just what I'm offering here

Bare in mind that the most up to date Wants list is always going to be in my shop though

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Bouffalant with 0 Speed IVs
Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Charmander with Solar Power
Cobalion with Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Karrablast with Megahorn, Pursuit and Knock Off
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Larvesta with Hidden Power Rock and a Timid nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

If you are interested in a trade, feel free to post in my shop or PM me

Thank you for reading

agabar

I have a lv. 50 japanese Moltres. Will trade for legendaries from gen. I-IV.

getbehindit

yo

Looking For any moltres I'm trying to complete the pokedex. Will trade zapdos, lugia, Ho oh, or others. Pm if interested.

Ps all my pokemon are legit, just saying

gatesy0093

Looking for an Moltres, doesn't matter if its UT or not. I dont have much to offer apart from various 1st - 5th gen Pokemon, all starters apart from Treeko, eevee(lutions), various Rotom forms and a handful of Dream World Pokemon.
Please PM me if your interested.

Omniknight27

Human after all.
Offering my lvl50 UT Timid Moltres for any (preferably UT no lvl100s please) Latias. PM/VM.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading my JAPANESE MOLTRES

- Docile
- lvl.55
- Pressure Ability
- Caught in an Ultra Ball
- From Kanto
- Arrived at lvl.55 (So UT since being transfered to Gen V and I got it!)
- HAD POKERUS
- OT Japanese
- Aerial Ace/Fire Blast/Flamethrower
- Hp 169, Attack 126, Defence 105, Sp.Atk 152, Sp Def 103, Speed 118

Open to offers but;
I don't want;

DW Pokemon
Hacks
Clones
Pokemon I have already
Pokemon in Masterballs
OT Mat Pokemon - hard to trade on!

Lestart

Looking for an English Moltres. PM me to discuss, just offer me what you want and we will work something out.

millenium

Looking for moltres. For trade i have palkia, giratina or cresselia.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have a Japanese Moltres for trade!

- Docile
- lvl.55
- Pressure Ability
- Caught in an Ultra Ball
- From Kanto
- Arrived at lvl.55 (So UT since being transfered to Gen V and I got it!)
- HAD POKERUS
- OT Japanese
- Aerial Ace/Fire Blast/Flamethrower
- Hp 169, Attack 126, Defence 105, Sp.Atk 152, Sp Def 103, Speed 118

Looking for Shiny Pokemon I don't have!

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
Offering three birds, Lv. 50. Looking for Shiny litwick. Let the PM's Commence. :}
Also looking for a SHINY moltres, If u have, Pm me and we will discuss. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.