• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#146 Moltres

Status
Not open for further replies.

hybolic

have Moltres lv. 60, Naive nature, knows [Overheat] [Fire Blast] [Flamethrower] and [U-turn]. was transferred from FireRed to Diamond, then to Platinum, to SoulSilver, now finally on White.
looking for any other legendary through all generations. Pm here or tweet me @hybolic3 for negotiations :)

raquiri

I have an untouched level 50 moltres, gentle nature, from fire red. I want a thunderus. Pm me.

Offering an untouched lvl 50 Lonely Moltres. Looking for shinys and the items in my sig

A_Fire_Hazard

I'm looking to trade my Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres for Regirock, Regice and Registeel. PM me if you'd like to make a trade.

Homud

Pokemon collector
Have a moltres to trade looking for good offers

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
Anyone want a modest moltres? I think he has 29 SPATK if I remember...though he is masterballed. I want a female entree forest absol named Jen, or anything in my tradethread.

Im looking for a timid moltres nicknamed "CHICKENFRY" in all caps. Im willing to trade both a neutral natured virizion and suicune for one. Please PM if you can help!

itachi012

im looking for a heat wave moltres modest nature a least i can offer a pokerus pokemon i have three of them and i can also offer a balanced mesprit for stats

I need a Moltres for my pokedex. I don't even need to keep it, just trade it over and trade it back if that helps anyone. PM me if you're willing to help. Thanks

Nat0704

I have a UT level 60 Moltres, looking for legit Kyogre, Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Shaymin, Meloetta, Arceus or PM me with offer.

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
seeking to borrow a moltres for my pokedex i will trade right back i will be willing to lend you kyorge or shayman for your pokedex (must trade back)

Looking for any Moltres. Offering a Zapdos or other pokemon such as a shiny Swablu or Krookodile.

PM me if you have a Moltres, we can work something out.

nandamaung

Looking for legendaries. Willing to offer multiple battle enhancing items: focus, choice items

Status
Not open for further replies.