• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#147 Dratini / #148 Dragonair / #149 Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBob

I have Female Dream world dratini's for trade with 31 atk and 31 speed iv's, just let me know what you have for trade, im looking for all kinds of different stuff.

Nushidorei

Looking for Dream World Dratini, can offer a Spiritomb, Beldum, Nasty Plot Misdreavous and more, please get in touch and thank you for your time.

Ju-da-su

Offering RNG'd *SHINY* Adamant Flawless Dratini with Egg Move: Extremespeed, Dragon Dance.

PM/VM with your offer.

Nushidorei

Giving away dreamworld Dratinis, PM me if you want one.

Eoneo

The Eternal Aeon
Have an EVed dragonite from the TRU event. lv 100 and has the following stats

Mild HP 304, Atk 298, Def 189, Sp.Atk 306, Sp.Def 221, Spe 229

PM me with offers

Tigersaur

Dragon Trainer
i have a shiny ut dratini pm me offers

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
I'm looking for a DW Adamant/Jolly Dratini. in return, I can offer all starters from each gen (except Cyndaquil or Tepig), Timid Eevees, Adamant Sneasels w/ Ice Shard & Pursuit, Adamant Scythers, etc. I can also infect them with Pokerus. :)

Several of the starters have good natures as well; PM me to inquire further and if you want to help me out!

Last edited:

ShinyCollector

He has appeared...
Hey im looking for a female japanese dream world dratini with an IV in attack of at least 25. I am willing to trade a 10ANIV Celebi, shiny machamp, shiny sandslash, or shiny uxie. Send me a PM and we can work out a deal.

Fier0

I'm looking for a female DW Dratini. Nature and IVs don't really matter,

I can offer you any starter Pokémon (from 1st gen to 5th gen), Zorua, Roggenrola, DW Vulpix, Feebas, Axew and Larvitar. Let me know if you need specific natures/IVs. PM me for offers.

hinhan

Legendary lover
Looking for extreme speed destinies pm
me if you
have

rentin215

(5th gen) seeking extreme speed dritini

fresh out the egg pokemon with many natures my list:
porygon cobalion oshawott pichu with volt tackle lots of em
dragonite pupitar gligar blitzle noctowl altaria tangela golduck sneasel ferroseed squirtle audino volcarona charmanders bulbasaur corsola magby and cyndaquils

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
I'm looking for a male Dratini with Extremespeed (Jolly nature is preferred but any nature will work). I am offering the following pokemon at level 100:

;248;
;257;
;395;
;483;
;484;
;485;
;486;
;487;

Pm me if you would like to make a deal or if there is something else you want for the male Dratini with Extremespeed.

Cancel this deal, a trade has already been made.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a legit female DW dratini, any nature is fine. I am offering Female DW Shinx, Lickitung, or Tangela. PM please if interested

dukedudez

...Loves God
I am looking for a shiny dratini. I don't care about gender, nature, or anything else. Please PM me!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Trading Dratinis with Marvel Scale and Extremespeed, male or female. Jolly Nature is available for males. PM or VM me with offers.

remyb25

Hi I have female multiscale dratinis up for trade with extreme speed. Currently I am looking for a timid thunderus or DW serperior or DW ditto. PM me

rentin215

have lots for trade seeking dw elekid

porygon cobalion oshawott pichu with volt tackle lots of em
dragonite pupitar gligar blitzle noctowl altaria tangela golduck sneasel ferroseed squirtle audino volcarona charmanders bulbasaur corsola magby and cyndaquils
also up for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.