• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#147 Dratini / #148 Dragonair / #149 Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocturne.Lullaby

Pokemon Breeder
Hello there! I am currently searching for the following:

Either a female, Dream World Ability Dratini, Dragonair (Marvel Scale), or Dragonite (Multiscale), which was released in Japan as far as I can tell..
Or a male, Careful Natured, Dream World Ability Dratini, Dragonair (Marvel Scale), or Dragonite (Multiscale).

Considering that this is a Dream World Pokemon, and many other people are hunting these down, I do have two Dream World Pokemon that I'm able to breed: Harvest Tropius and Swift Swim (Drizzle) Poliwag's. If neither of these interest you, contact me and we can set up another deal. :3

PokeBrian

First Gen
Looking for a FEMALE DW Ability Dratini, Dragonair or Dragonite.
I have a lot of pokemon which I'd gladly trade. PM Me and we can work something out :)

loserking

Silver forever
trade completed

Last edited:

kenhcwoo

Looking for a female DW Dratini.

I have female DW vulpix and other stuff to trade.

iamtheprimera

Pokemon Chevalier
I just came across a shiny male dratini lvl 50 on the GTS. From what I can see it was caught at that level at Dragonspiral Tower and appears to be UT. Im looking for anything in my signature. PM me for offers.

IEatPokemonForBreakfast

KingOfTheInterwebz
I'm looking for a shiny dratini. Lv.1 UT preferably. But I'll take any shiny one as long as it's UT. I'll give anything that I have for it, which is a wee bit more than what's in my sig, but PM me and we can talk.

kenhcwoo

Have a female DW Dratini. Will trade for other female DW pokemons except for Poliwag, Dratini and Gligar.

TheScizor

PowerLvl9001
Shiny Dragonite

Hey guys I have a shiny Dragonite here. Its female and legit but not DW.LF any shiny pawniard or shiny tepig.Pm me if you want to trade.I can also Ev train the dragonite if you want.

Last edited:

turboo

Training day
Hi i have sum Draniti 4 trade let me know. i got a lots 2 trade and looking 4 stones, heart scales, and other gen pokemon. thanks
Name SIMS
fc 1936 0091 2018

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Got 6 Dratini I need rid off.

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Looking for a legit shiny Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with any speed boosting, non-attack reducing nature. I got a shiny Modest Charizard lv 53 to offer. Also a MYSTRY Mew, FAL2010 Mew, Darkrai, Arceus and a lot of other legendaries. Also got a shiny Ninetales and a shiny Timid Charmander. Got other stuff too, but I'm not listing everything in here. Just ask me for more or PM me for offers! :)

DragonKnighted

Edit: Trade complete

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.